Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does DAZN have the stadium so bright???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    Now we talking about lights
    Lolx. ...isnt these pbc boys laughable?

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Yea I noticed that too. Didn't like it. Takes away from the event. Didn't feel as big and electrifying like an HBO card.
      I understand how you feel.... It takes time to adapt to changes. Gone are the days were some part of the stadiums are dark to hide empty seats. This is a new era, we want to be seeing every gadamn thing happening in the arena.

But not to worry, you will get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        I understand how you feel.... It takes time to adapt to changes. Gone are the days were some part of the stadiums are dark to hide empty seats. This is a new era, we want to be seeing every gadamn thing happening in the arena.

But not to worry, you will get used to it.
        You want to see the fat guys in the nosebleeds drinking beer? Who gives a ****.

They had the lights turned up so much it was like intermission or the event had ended. Very cheap feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
          You want to see the fat guys in the nosebleeds drinking beer? Who gives a ****.

They had the lights turned up so much it was like intermission or the event had ended. Very cheap feeling.
          that's how we want it now..... We want to see every gadamn thing happening including the fat asz drinking beer.

Comment

the lights being on isnt new used to be like that all the time and i think your are over reaching on how bright the ligths were.

that pretty normal lighting to me.

Comment

Working...
            X