Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-30-2019, 02:02 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 483 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 13,451.48

During the early seventies it was still bad not just racism but police brutality against all races .I lived in the Chicago area growing up and I seen brutality and intimidation unlike anything today by police if these kids say they are scared of police today with people everywhere filming and the police are out of control killing they would faint if they saw the police in the old days.When I was growing up in the 60s there was three career choices your father had work in the steel mills or be a cop or a career criminal.Most of the cops were some of the biggest criminals.I can still remember some of the stories those cops would tell drinking beer at the house.It was all fun and good times to them.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
comparison, convenient, guys, life, past, pondered, today

User Tag List