Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Andy Ruiz Will Try To Beat Joshua, I Want To See a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Wilder has that legs problem -- because of genetics he can't put muscles on those legs... therefore he seems to prefer to weigh less overall...
    I think that's gonna be a problem with Joshua! It might be a problem with Breazeale of he can't get him outta there! I can imagine what Riddick Bowe would've done to Wilder, even a 50 year old Big George!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I think that's gonna be a problem with Joshua! It might be a problem with Breazeale of he can't get him outta there! I can imagine what Riddick Bowe would've done to Wilder, even a 50 year old Big George!
      ... Bowe, Foreman?... Well, Wilder overachieved already... and win or lose, he will make huge money vs Joshua...

Comment

There is no short notice for Ruiz - the guy was inactive for a long ass time and came back just as fat.

Dimentrenko was ready to quit the moment the bell rang and Ruiz struggled to do anything significant imo - I'll be rooting for Andy to do well but he's been a huge disappointment his whole career
        Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 04-28-2019, 04:47 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... Bowe, Foreman?... Well, Wilder overachieved already... and win or lose, he will make huge money vs Joshua...
          Facts! I never thought he could actually get 50/50, now if he beats Breazeale, I can see it! Both Fury and Joshua have their eye on Wilder, and really don't discuss fighting each other! That's a win for Wilder! He's definitely getting paid!

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
            There is no short notice for Ruiz - the guy was inactive for a long ass time and came back just as fat.

Dereyvenkcenko was ready to quit the moment the bell rang and Ruiz struggled to do anything significant imo - I'll be rooting for Andy to do well but he's been a huge disappointment his whole career
            Alexander Dimitrenko

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Facts! I never thought he could actually get 50/50, now if he beats Breazeale, I can see it! Both Fury and Joshua have their eye on Wilder, and really don't discuss fighting each other! That's a win for Wilder! He's definitely getting paid!
              Not if Breazeale knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Alexander Dimitrenko
                Ur right, thank you. Fixed

----
                Dimentrenko has been easy to fold lately and I expected Ruiz to have some more success and really give Dimentrenko him a reason to bow out, but didn't really happen. He was just OK

At least he wants this fight with AJ so I like that in comparison to how ORtiz and Kownacki handled this, so I'll root for him to make it a war if he gets this fight

Comment

I remember when AJ fought Parker and was doing some press on the Graham Norton Show. They did a segment on how out of shape they thought JP was. Norton called him to a pie eater and had the audience in stitches. If Andy Ruiz is the chosen one then the casuals will be raging and AJ will receive a fair amount of abuse from his so-called fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit29 View Post
                    Gladly. One, Ortiz was challenging for WBC for the first time so he played his position. Two, this situation is much different. Ortiz is easily the 4th best HW behind the big three and Hearn is the one in need of a big name to really make things interesting. Three, Not only that, there is only 4 weeks to prepare for while AJ has been training already. Four, A fighter should NEVER low ball himself. He started high (10 million), but i bet they will met somewhere in the middle. Hearn has the money the way Skipper has been throwing it around. Five, Hearn was is either going to select Ruiz or Hunter. Ortiz was never a consideration imo because he is more skilled than Hunter and Ruiz.

But Hearn knows he can't pick a lamb for the slaughter or this fight will not be taken seriously. The last offer i heard from Hearn was 7 million.
                    You have attempted at the very least to justify your words so I salute you. However where we differ is that, yes a fighter should always demand more than his worth although, he should always have a bottom figurebeing the absolute minimum he should accept. Not to mention a fighter, manager and promoter should be working on the same page. Not for the manager to be begging for the fight and saying Ortiz is already in training ,contradicting totally what the promoter originally said about the lowball offer.

Yes Ortiz is the ideal fight for fans but who will have the biggest regret if the fight is not made? .... I can promise you it’s not Hearn or Joshua. Personally Hearn should make the fight. It’s actually a more intriguing contest than AJ vs Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Not if Breazeale knocks him out.
                      If Breazeale knocks him out, everybody loses money! Wilder, Fury, and Joshua, are all in a high risk game! In the HW division, it just takes one punch! POOF GONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X