Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crawford /Khan PPV 179,000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Crawford and Khan both started at 135... a more fair fight than Spence vs Mikey Garcia ffs.

PBC fanboys jerked off to Floyd vs Berto PPV so expect them to say A side vs B side for these two funny shows

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      So Crawford and Khan both started at 135... a more fair fight than Spence vs Mikey Garcia ffs.

PBC fanboys jerked off to Floyd vs Berto PPV so expect them to say A side vs B side for these two funny shows
      I've seen far less race baiting foolish posts from you lately. Keep it up!

This is much better here.

Comment

Bad look for Crawford since Khan is a bigger name then Lemieux and it still did terrible

Comment

damn thats a great number. i mean we all knew Khan was gonna fold and 179000 mofos still paid for it

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            I've seen far less race baiting foolish posts from you lately. Keep it up!

This is much better here.
            Shut’cho lying ass hoe self mayne! I don’t race bait, what’choo mayne?

WAR DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Shut’cho lying ass hoe self mayne! I don’t race bait, what’choo mayne?

WAR DAZN
              You need a life big time. What an embarrassing way to watch the world pass you by.

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                You need a life big time. What an embarrassing way to watch the world pass you by.
                Thanks bruh. I knew we could be friends?! Derranged

WAR DAZN!

Comment

So what is the consensus on glaser? Is he considered credible or a fraud? Dude once said he polls his facebook friends on whether they bought a PPV or not in order to calculate his numbers lol.

Or is it a case of if he reports numbers in favour of your agenda, then he is credible and if he reports numbers that doesnt suit your agenda, then his numbers are bullshi.t?

Comment

I think that is Decent if it is true!

But for Bob Arum himself who was trying to BASH Spence Jr vs Mikey and said "Crawford PPV would do more" this is a BIG FLOP since "ESPN Backing" was suppose to help this PPV do big numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                      Khan fights are National holidays in Pakistan smart ass . Educate yourself !
                      I stand corrected ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X