Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-12-2019, 12:01 PM #81
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 39,997.29
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Jax I got that but I still found it utterly ridiculous ranking him 5th. I think we should all be able to agree on that.
Eddie did state it was on 'gut feeling' in the full interveiw which to me he aknowledges that there is no real solid basis for it.
Jax teller is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-12-2019, 12:09 PM #82
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 17874 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 128,753.70
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Eddie did state it was on 'gut feeling' in the full interveiw which to me he aknowledges that there is no real solid basis for it.
Ok I got you. I think usyk can beat all of them if he can handle the power they all have. He is such a far superior boxer to all of them.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 01:00 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2655 Post(s)
Butch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond reputeButch.McRae has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 19,521.12

I really believe Usyk beats them all. I'm waiting for him to take a good HW punch, but something tells me he'll be near 9-3ish against the whole bunch.
Butch.McRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 04:34 PM #84
Contender

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
sayf will become famous soon enoughsayf will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 10,218.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holler View Post
Bingo, at least someone gets it.
I do wonder if the fanboys and Haters are equally as dumb not to see it, the more I read these forums the more that opinion gets cemented.

Promoters say anything to get people talking about their fighters, it's fight business 1-o-1.
sayf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 04:50 PM #85
Contender

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Tecnoworld is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 8,910.45

Usyk can't beat Fury, but can beat the others.
Tecnoworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2019, 08:31 PM #86
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 475 Post(s)
PrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond reputePrBoxing88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 12,787.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmish View Post
Why is he? He fought the mighty Travis Kaufman and then Christian Hammer in his last fight. He's beaten bums his whole career and got stopped the only time he stepped up.
Yup, that's why Whyte don't wanna fight him???
PrBoxing88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 11:40 AM #87
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 4996 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,167.21
Total Points: 76,776.11
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabossboy View Post
Last time I checked Wilder knocked Fury out cold. Dude jumped up like a crackhead, must have been the residual effect. Then the ref had him place his hands on his shoulder to get his legs back. In the aftermath, Wilder was willing to give Fury an immediate rematch, Fury decided he would be better off fighting against...who? We know Joshua scary and Whyte got beat by scary. The other guy is a cruiserweight and he will be fighting who? The guy that got stopped by scary. Wait that was a stoppage, but the Fury fight was allowed to continue. Im confused.
Might want to check again boyo, he wasn't out cold.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

That should address some of your confusion.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2019, 07:46 PM #88
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
Marvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 20,694.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjust View Post
Eddie does the right thing by promoting female boxing. He is a pioneer and sees a massive market potential. You may not give a %$%$# about it now, but give it some time and you or somebody next to you will. Nobody gave a %$%%$% about female UFC until Rhonda came on board and Dana White promoted her like crazy. It paid off. MMA is associated with UFC, not Bellator or whatever, not in the least because of Rhonda. The same will be here.

For god sake, women are 50% of the world population, how can anyone ignore a market of that size? You need to be an idiot not to see the potential there + giving a sharp rise of feminism and equality, women's combat sports will only be growing. But it takes a visionary to recognize this. Hearn is one of those visionaries and he will buy many Bentleys for himself because of it, while you will be sitting in your mummy's basement complaining about how nobody gives a $#$# about women's boxing.

[sorry for late reply, was on holiday] Okay, so you can embarrass the fk out yourself all day long for all I care but I have two teenagers to look after, so go ahead and jerk off to Eddie and his feminist vision which nobody cares about, and whatever else you think is just funny.
Marvlus Marv is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 01:54 AM #89
Interim Champion

Quoted: 493 Post(s)
alexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of lightalexjust is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 15,710.82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
[sorry for late reply, was on holiday] Okay, so you can embarrass the fk out yourself all day long for all I care but I have two teenagers to look after, so go ahead and jerk off to Eddie and his feminist vision which nobody cares about, and whatever else you think is just funny.
Solid come back. Substantive, convincing and intelligent. Please tell me this is not how you talk to your teenagers...
alexjust is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List