No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Wants Gervonta Davis, Willing To Fight For Free

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    Lol lomo straight up going in no lube. Give me that ass boy.
    sounds like you already enjoy what that means.

Comment

• Why is Loma speaking like a challenger? He's the bigger draw and the more accomplished fighter. He's beaten fighters better than Davis.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Why is Loma speaking like a challenger? He's the bigger draw and the more accomplished fighter. He's beaten fighters better than Davis.
        This is the exact thing that i was referring to yesterday, he shouldn't be the one calling out anyone. He instantly makes Tank the A-side, when it should be the other way round. This is exactly what Mayweather would want. If the fight ever happens Loma cannot say i want 60/40 or 50/50.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Davis is a highly skilled southpaw boxer puncher, who throws weird punches with wicked intentions from all angles and everywhere. His mission is destruction in that ring, not boxing. Many just see his power. When needed, you'll also see pure boxing skills from him, at the highest level. His chin is more than solid. How many times has he been down in his pro career?

For these guys (Davis and Spence), boxing is their pride, joy, and the only thing they do best in their lives, career wise. When someone shits on their boxing skills, like Mikey did to Spence, they can transform their whole style, and focus on defensive movement, to prove the detractors wrong.

Defense and movement are something Davis has been working on for the last couple of years. The punching power and delivery part have already been perfected.

One more thing people will see, if they didn't already know it, is Davis is a better boxer than Spence. Spence himself will tell you that. Not because they are friends, but because it's the truth. Ask Spence about Davis' pure boxing skills.

Hopefully, he will stay concentrated on his boxing goals and stay away from Broner and much negative influence.

I predicted in 2017 that Loma-Davis would happen in 2020, Cinco de Mayo, and still think it's right on schedule. Later that year may be a possibility as well.

The more the fans push and demand potential great fights (Wilder-Joshua isn't one, maybe it is for casuals), the more attention boxers and promoters pay.
          Tank reminds me of Tyson. There both exceptional as young men. My worry for Tank is he Doesn’t have a boxer mentality when hes not fighting. He gains too much weight. Wish he had the mentality of Hopkins.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1
            Loma is one of the fighters I actually believe would fight for free. He loves to fight.

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Yeah, and you're one of them.

You sound like you were born only last week as well. With you being dropped on your head at least 10 times a day to make your dribble extra soapy.
            Sorry but your the dumb ass that believes what he wrote. l0m0 doesn't even believe it, dumb ass....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Originally Posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1
              Loma is one of the fighters I actually believe would fight for free. He loves to fight.

Sorry but your the dumb ass that believes what he wrote. l0m0 doesn't even believe it, dumb ass....LMMFAO!
              "But your the dumb ass"

Perfect. Thank you for confirming what a spazz you are. "You're" just too kind.

Comment

Working...
              X