Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lobov: I'll Spark Malignaggi, a P*ssy Who Plucks His Eyebrows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lobov: I'll Spark Malignaggi, a P*ssy Who Plucks His Eyebrows

On Saturday night, a clash between former UFC veterans saw Artem Lobov defeat Mississippi native Jason Knight by unanimous decision (48-47 X 2, 48-46) to win the main event of "BKFC 5" on Saturday night at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Miss..
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'll be watching.

Comment

I read a lot recently that Lobov was goat, I barely follow mma so had little knowledge of the guy. Saw him fight, he seems really bad at boxing ? Surely not one of the top strikers of the ufc? Maybe a good grappler?

Comment

Paulie dont pluck nothing.. he got a top of the line pair of clippers that he just runs right down the middle of the unibrow! Lmao!

Comment

I'll be rooting for Lobov to destroy him. Paulie needs a ass whooping for that bias ass commentating he did for the Wilder-Fury fight.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
            I read a lot recently that Lobov was goat, I barely follow mma so had little knowledge of the guy. Saw him fight, he seems really bad at boxing ? Surely not one of the top strikers of the ufc? Maybe a good grappler?
            Are you being serious? The goat **** is just jokes, I mean the guy is a laughing stock all around the world. He is atrocious.

Comment

If Paulie loses, he retires from men's boxing and fights Claressa Shields.

Comment

He'll break Paulies jaw for him no problem ����

Comment

Paulie is gonna ***** this dude up

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
                    Are you being serious? The goat **** is just jokes, I mean the guy is a laughing stock all around the world. He is atrocious.
                    Very serious, like I said I don’t watch mma barely at all. I thought he was a retired fighter who was great. But then I saw him fight and was like oh boy..... can definitely see now he is not a good fighter.. well, at least not a good striker

Comment

Working...
                    X