**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Well, what do the Lakers do then?

Obviously some things aren't right. They are terrible, even with a (perceived) good young core and Lebron.
    whatever they are doing right now.

If I had to bet on it, I think Lakers are gonna get AD and Durant in the offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
      You're legit ******ed.

Celtics offer was only before Rich Paul made it public that AD is gonna sign with the Lakers in 2020. Every other team in the league stopped negotiating after that.

And Zion is great but he's gonna be injury prone with that 285 lbs body.

Ja Morant is the best player in the draft though. If Cavs get 1st pick they would be dumb not to take him.
      We already have sexton dumbass. Its RJ or Zion for us. I doubt Davis wants to sign with the dumpster fire franchise in LA

Anyway heres something that you probably ignored on all star weekend

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/cel...e-destinations

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
        We already have sexton dumbass. Its RJ or Zion for us. I doubt Davis wants to sign with the dumpster fire franchise in LA

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
          U wot mate

Comment

Yeah I obviously saw that like everyone esle. He said that after he kept getting booed in New Orleans. He's trying to force a trade so he doesn't have to spend a season getting booed. He's still gonna be a Laker by 2020.

And not drafting the best player because you have someone at the same position is the worst strategy.

If anything they should draft Morant and trade Sexton.

Portland also skipped on Jordan because they had Drexler. Always draft the best available instead of what you need.
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 03-30-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Dat fool Mack still post on here???

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                Yeah I obviously saw that like everyone esle. He said that after he kept getting booed in New Orleans. He's trying to force a trade so he doesn't have to spend a season getting booed. He's still gonna be a Laker by 2020.

And not drafting the best player because you have someone at the same position is the worst strategy.

If anything they should draft Morant and trade Sexton.

Portland also skipped on Jordan because they had Drexler. Always draft the best available instead of what you need.
                Are you bats**t mad. If we took Morant, We'd create a backcourt with sexton and morant. WE ARE IN THE ROSTER BUILDING TANK BUSINESS. Cavs take RJ before Morant. If we get Zion, stay off of our wagon.

Comment

Are you bats**t mad. If we took Morant, We'd create a backcourt with sexton and morant. WE ARE IN THE ROSTER BUILDING TANK BUSINESS. Cavs take RJ before Morant. If we get Zion, stay off of our wagon.
                  Zion isn't dynamic enough to dominate the NBA like Lebron did. Most likely I won't be on that bandwagon.

Still waiting on the next GOAT....

Comment

• Why are we winning games right now??? SMH

Comment

• They should trade LeBron for Anthony Davis.

Comment

Working...
                      X