Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-12-2019, 03:38 PM #61
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12430 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 67,250.58
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimRaynor View Post
You've defended a pedophile and his actions, and now you're backtracking. Whats even more sick is you're trying to compare what Tucker said on live air, which even MSNBC who employed him at the time didn't think was anything serious to an actual molester of kids. I mean how sick in head are you? Whats next, you're going to start defending R.Kelly? Straighten yourself out and your priorities before you go accusing Tucker Carlson and making up fairy tales about what you think he was or wasn't saying, concentrate on the actual molester you're behind before taking Tuckers words out of context.
Sorry but when did mj molest any kids? Do you have proof
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 03:54 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7345 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 95,797.41
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
You say I'm defending a pedophile. I've posted FACTS showing MJ wasn't a pedophile. You on the other hand defended Jeffs & pedophilia by saying grown men can **** 16 year olds because the age of consent is 16. I had to explain to you that's not how age of consent laws work. And if don't believe me go & **** a 16 year old & see what happens to you.

Get at me when you have proof & facts MJ was a pedophile. Ten FBI investigation. Seventy detectives stormed his house. Not one single proof of MJ being a pedophile was found. Those are the facts and facts don't care about your feelings
Again, we all know how the wealthy and elite can make their problems go away. Loyal and/or well paid entourages that cover their tracks for them. Hollywood is rife with pedos, and they all manage to get away with it despite lawsuits and testimonies from victims.

You are in denial, and you do not grant the same level of faith in our judicial system across the board. George Zimmerman was acquitted, so I guess he didn't murder Trayvon, right? Self defense.
GhostofDempsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 06:32 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3868 Post(s)
AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 28,078.22
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps good poster - theBEASTwithin Racist poster - mrdogtown1975 one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Soon to be exiled. :) - Omowale Tribe for dropping constant truth bombs - Sup 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
There are literally thousands of pictures of dads and daughters posing. Sometimes the daughter wears shorter clothes but people don't go ape **** on it because they are not seeing sexual about it.

Why the hell should I judge pictures of trump and his daughter differently when there are just the same as any other?
Nope I've never seen anyone take pictures like this with their daughter.

Not ever once, did a dad who wasn't a pedo, say, "let's take a picture, in a messy bed, and why don't you put a dress on too, and kiss me on cheek"

Nope, that's the thought of pedophiles,nothing normal about this unless your in pedo republican party.
AddiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 06:33 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3787 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 32,164.17
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
Lol pizzagate was not real, hence why Infowars was sued and admitted it was all a lie.
It is real. It got too close to too many powerful people.
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:03 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3671 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 30,547.29
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
I've seen you defend pedophilia numerous times in regards to Michael Jackson, you were perfectly fine with Michael Jackson fiddling little kids. Which is quite sick if you ask me. You've defended murder on other threads so long as it was black on white. You're quite the piece of sh|t being pro Pedophilia and pro murder.
Quote:

Ten year secret FBI investigation.
There was no ten year secret FBI investigation..

Quote:
Seventy detectives storm the home of MJ. And not a single evidence of MJ being a pedophile.
Despite having books featuring nude boys authored by known paedophiles. Book(s) that were personally inscribed by Michael Jackson, despite having a nude photograph of a Jonathan Spence (one of his 'special friends'.....[/QUOTE]

Quote:
The settlement paid by MJ's insurance company who didn't want a civil trial interrupting the tour because they'd lose more money than what they settled for did not have MJ admitting guilt. It also didn't bar the family from pursuing criminal charges, which they never did.
No proof of this. Jackson signed the settlement, he paid, his lawyers negotiated the settlement.

Quote:
[Cochran] was negotiating with Larry Feldman, the 13-year-old boy’s attorney, a courthouse colleague. In the end, he and Feldman hammered out a settlement in which the boy received an undisclosed sum and Jackson did not admit any guilt. “It was the only way to get the case off the front pages,” says Cochran. “I wanted Michael to be able to go on with his career.”
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.].
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 09:23 PM #66
Lieutenant

Quoted: 5955 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,148.38
Total Points: 87,552.18
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

The best part is this,

Despite the renewed calls to #FireTuckerCarlson over his inflammatory comments in recently resurfaced old interviews, the Fox News host remains very popular among cable news viewers.

So far in 2019, Carlson’s 8 p.m. program on the Fox News Channel is averaging 2.9 million total viewers per episode, which is 41 percent more than Chris Hayes on MSNBC and a whopping 122 percent more than CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

In the key ratings demographic, which for primetime news programming is adults ages 25-54, Carlson averages 525,000 viewers, per Nielsen. That’s 37 percent more than Cooper and 46 percent more than Hayes.

Carlson’s audience this year is not only larger than his direct competition’s, it is larger than anything in the 8 p.m. hour on all of cable. Yes, that includes ESPN, HGTV and everything else

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by JimRaynor; 03-12-2019 at 09:25 PM.
JimRaynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:24 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5158 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.02
Total Points: 50,012.23
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
Nope I've never seen anyone take pictures like this with their daughter.

Not ever once, did a dad who wasn't a pedo, say, "let's take a picture, in a messy bed, and why don't you put a dress on too, and kiss me on cheek"

Nope, that's the thought of pedophiles,nothing normal about this unless your in pedo republican party.
Did Trump tell his daughter to wear scantily clad clothes and put her hand on his crotch? No, so I don't know why you think that when none of it happened. The circumstance of that picture is that maybe his daughter was messing with him while he was on a phone call, and some paparazzi came in or his wife thinking it is cute.

I think you're the pedophile here.

My 11 year old niece once called me hot and wants to marry me the other day, should you be thinking something malicious about that statement that is related to sexual things? Not, unless you are a pedo of course. I just laughed at her comment, gave her a hug and moved on.

And you should to about that picture instead of finding malicous things about it when there is nothing to see.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:12 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 20380 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 284,799.41
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
Again, we all know how the wealthy and elite can make their problems go away. Loyal and/or well paid entourages that cover their tracks for them. Hollywood is rife with pedos, and they all manage to get away with it despite lawsuits and testimonies from victims.

You are in denial, and you do not grant the same level of faith in our judicial system across the board. George Zimmerman was acquitted, so I guess he didn't murder Trayvon, right? Self defense.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:13 AM #69
Undisputed Champion

Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr 

Quote:
The best part is this,

Despite the renewed calls to #FireTuckerCarlson over his inflammatory comments in recently resurfaced old interviews, the Fox News host remains very popular among cable news viewers.

So far in 2019, Carlson’s 8 p.m. program on the Fox News Channel is averaging 2.9 million total viewers per episode, which is 41 percent more than Chris Hayes on MSNBC and a whopping 122 percent more than CNN’s Anderson Cooper.

In the key ratings demographic, which for primetime news programming is adults ages 25-54, Carlson averages 525,000 viewers, per Nielsen. That’s 37 percent more than Cooper and 46 percent more than Hayes.

Carlson’s audience this year is not only larger than his direct competition’s, it is larger than anything in the 8 p.m. hour on all of cable. Yes, that includes ESPN, HGTV and everything else

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 03-13-2019, 06:15 AM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
There was no ten year secret FBI investigation..

Despite having books featuring nude boys authored by known paedophiles. Book(s) that were personally inscribed by Michael Jackson, despite having a nude photograph of a Jonathan Spence (one of his 'special friends'.....

No proof of this. Jackson signed the settlement, he paid, his lawyers negotiated the settlement.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.].[/QUOTE]

I'll get back to you with the court documents later today.

Share This With Friends

Tags
carlson, comments, digs, f#ck, left, off., tells, tucker

User Tag List