Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-10-2019, 04:21 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3193 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 49,135.98
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Its scary how you can herd people in directions off of a one sided take of an alleged crime MJ never got convicted of by some obviously sketchy mfers like these two f#ckheads after he's been dead a decade & can't defend himself.

This era is frightening with how easily words, true or not, can take someone down without a chance for a defense by the accused. I foresee many Jussie Smollet's in our future & I won't be surprised when these two are among those types of faux victims.

Dude

He chilled with little boys
Slept in the same bed with little boys
Was sorrounded by little boys
Had numerous court cases alledging he molested little boys (according to jackobites all of them were for money)
His ex wife admits they never slept together
Has naked pics of little boys
There are numerous testimonies of little boys saying they were molested ( according to jackobites all doing it for money)

Lets compare him to another demonic pedo Jimmy Saville

Saville set up childline and Jim'll fix it and numerous child events to get access to boys. Jacko set up never land

Saville had charities for children and pretended to be all about the children , so did jacko

Saville went untouched for yrs against the allegations, jacko escaped that shyt too

Both were creepy as fck

You guys need to wake up . hello

I think most ppl try to go against the grain and try to show they are independent thinkers by refusing to believe what they read.

Thats all good but open your eyes and take a fuqqin look at the facts

He was sorrounded by little boys
He slept with little boys

They found gay pr0n and naked images of boys

What the fuqq more do you ppl want?!
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:19 PM #52
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19375 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,792.62
Total Points: 1,193,411.53
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Dude

Had numerous court cases alledging he molested little boys (according to jackobites all of them were for money)
There are numerous testimonies of little boys saying they were molested ( according to jackobites all doing it for money)

Saville set up childline and Jim'll fix it and numerous child events to get access to boys. Jacko set up never land

Saville had charities for children and pretended to be all about the children , so did jacko

Saville went untouched for yrs against the allegations, jacko escaped that shyt too

Both were creepy as fck

I think most ppl try to go against the grain and try to show they are independent thinkers by refusing to believe what they read.

The fact you think they found gay p#rn tells me YOU aren't paying attention to the evidence. They found heterosexual p#rn. Much to my own surprise cuz I thought MJ was gay as f#ck or A sexual/grey.

The bottom line remains he never got convicted with all these claims by people with proven sketchy pasts themselves. I believe the one family that got the furthest also hustled George Lopez among other celebs.

And I don't disagree one iota hanging out with kids like MJ did is super weirdo sh^t & there is no question that mfers who do that appear to have a higher chance to be kid f#ckers as we all know, but that doesn't = he f#cked kids.

You need more evidence of that huge jump in logic. And with all the kids who make claims, with non-sketchy parents in more provable situations, against the people who've been convicted of kid f#cking in the past the fact this mfer who's supposedly f#cking kids left & right on a level & with more opportunity than everyone of these convicted guys I don't buy there isn't a class action lawsuit against the estate of MJ & a new story popping up in People magazine every other week.

And again I really don't get where people are coming from with this "believe all victims" PC bs. Some "victims" lie for various reasons & are themselves criminals.

Idk when facts & evidence became a secondary thing, but it seems like it has to the masses. But I guarantee you the masses are looking at a future of bring Smolletted again & again with making victims heros off of their unproveable words.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 05:23 PM #53
Not wearing Nikes

Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,868.79
Total Points: 115,550.63
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
"My milk of magnesia" :lol1: :lol1: I owe you green - -jose- thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 dead'n da pain - BERNIE'S CORNER :beerchug: - -jose- Leave Chocolatito Alone! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Outrage mob at it's finest
PACnPBFsuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 06:31 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3671 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 30,794.07
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
The fact you think they found gay p#rn tells me YOU aren't paying attention to the evidence. They found heterosexual p#rn. Much to my own surprise cuz I thought MJ was gay as f#ck or A sexual/grey.

The bottom line remains he never got convicted with all these claims by people with proven sketchy pasts themselves. I believe the one family that got the furthest also hustled George Lopez among other celebs.

And I don't disagree one iota hanging out with kids like MJ did is super weirdo sh^t & there is no question that mfers who do that appear to have a higher chance to be kid f#ckers as we all know, but that doesn't = he f#cked kids.

You need more evidence of that huge jump in logic. And with all the kids who make claims, with non-sketchy parents in more provable situations, against the people who've been convicted of kid f#cking in the past the fact this mfer who's supposedly f#cking kids left & right on a level & with more opportunity than everyone of these convicted guys I don't buy there isn't a class action lawsuit against the estate of MJ & a new story popping up in People magazine every other week.

And again I really don't get where people are coming from with this "believe all victims" PC bs. Some "victims" lie for various reasons & are themselves criminals.

Idk when facts & evidence became a secondary thing, but it seems like it has to the masses. But I guarantee you the masses are looking at a future of bring Smolletted again & again with making victims heros off of their unproveable words.

Read page 2 to see what they found in the 93 raid. Is this material a heterosexual male would possess?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 07:14 PM #55
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19375 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,186,792.62
Total Points: 1,193,411.53
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
Read page 2 to see what they found in the 93 raid. Is this material a heterosexual male would possess?
I mean I wouldn't own it, but if you read it all the actual p#rn is male/female p#rn. Like I said I was as surprised as anyone with that news myself.

Mfer had a old school Club mag ffs. All the stuff with male or child nudity was art sh^t & its not like this mfer didn't own more books then these art books.

So it'd kinda be like taking all the Tyler Perry movies outta some mfers 500 film movie collection while trying to accuse him of being into cross dressing. It don't reallllllllllly mean anything unless you wanna believe it means something.

I'd have assumed if he was straight up gay he'd have straight up gay p#rn.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 07:03 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3671 Post(s)
Hype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond reputeHype job has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 30,794.07
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. Cheers! - anthonydavid11 here is a book brother.  I like writing books - Hairy Sachs Ave 

Quote:
I mean I wouldn't own it, but if you read it all the actual p#rn is male/female p#rn. Like I said I was as surprised as anyone with that news myself.

Mfer had a old school Club mag ffs. All the stuff with male or child nudity was art sh^t & its not like this mfer didn't own more books then these art books.

So it'd kinda be like taking all the Tyler Perry movies outta some mfers 500 film movie collection while trying to accuse him of being into cross dressing. It don't reallllllllllly mean anything unless you wanna believe it means something.

I'd have assumed if he was straight up gay he'd have straight up gay p#rn.
You just gonna gloss over that sht. Some of those books were written by KNOWN pedos !
Hype job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 08:59 AM #57
Contender

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Brutus1 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 10,059.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
Dude

Both were creepy as fck

Have you seen the Razorfist rebuttal videos?

You are severely misinformed.
Brutus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 09:42 AM #58
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 2566 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 108,366.05
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hype job View Post
You just gonna gloss over that sht. Some of those books were written by KNOWN pedos !
You're also glossing over the fact he had straight pawn as well
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

'' "There were all kinds of conventional **** magazines, says Assistant District Attorney Ron Zonen. Things like Playboy and Penthouse. There were no videos involving children. There were videos that were seized but they were conventional adult sexually graphic material. No children involved.

This is another situation where the media tried to sensationalize something that was not really strange at all. Michael Jackson's collection proved he had a normal adult interest in women.''

All of these years later and after the acquittal, the best the doc could do are these TWO guys ?

Edit - Fu ck ing BS.com censoring ruining my links !

Google (you won't) ''Did michael jackson have por nog raphy'' and go to (you won't) Quora ''Did MJ have pawn and if so, what''. There you will find a link of everything. Including the Asst DA quote.

Last edited by Curtis Harper; 03-11-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:12 AM #59
Boxing

Quoted: 21806 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 209,749.73
Total Points: 215,882.27
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
You're also glossing over the fact he had straight pawn as well
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

'' "There were all kinds of conventional **** magazines, says Assistant District Attorney Ron Zonen. Things like Playboy and Penthouse. There were no videos involving children. There were videos that were seized but they were conventional adult sexually graphic material. No children involved.

This is another situation where the media tried to sensationalize something that was not really strange at all. Michael Jackson's collection proved he had a normal adult interest in women.''

All of these years later and after the acquittal, the best the doc could do are these TWO guys ?

Edit - Fu ck ing BS.com censoring ruining my links !

Google (you won't) ''Did michael jackson have por nog raphy'' and go to (you won't) Quora ''Did MJ have pawn and if so, what''. There you will find a link of everything. Including the Asst DA quote.
He got acquitted because of these two guys. You like to keep mentioning it, but it's now questionable.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 10:35 AM #60
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 2566 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 108,366.05
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
He got acquitted because of these two guys. You like to keep mentioning it, but it's now questionable.
Why didn't you just chop off 95% of my post ?

So let me got this ''straight'' -

Those 2 sources, out of HUNDREDS of potential victims who must have been dying to be heard/seen, got MJ off, only to start crying years AFTER his DEATH ?

Justice is weird.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
jackson, michael, radio, stations, world

User Tag List