Manny Pacquiao enroll in CBP.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BigDunn where are you..

Come out.. come out wherever you are..

You said you'll take an L like a valiant man that you are.

Comment

Would be nice if BS reported on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        BigDunn where are you..

Come out.. come out wherever you are..

You said you'll take an L like a valiant man that you are.

he ain't no man, he's a fu**in idiot

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          where's that guy big dunn at??? not to long ago, he said he wanted to hear proof from other sources....

I reached out to VADA president Dr. Margaret Goodman and asked is she would have a few moments to speak or do a brief interview regarding the controversy surrounding the Pacquiao vs. Thurman fight regarding whether or not there were appropriate pre and post-fight drug testing involving VADA in any capacity. Goodman's response to my e-mail was, "I appreciate you contacting me, but this is something that should be discussed with the Nevada State Athletic Commission." When I followed up asking if she can you confirm that Manny Pacquiao has been enrolled in VADA testing via the WBC Clean Boxing Program prior to this fight, Goodman replied, "Yes."
          You going to post a link to that?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Would be nice if BS reported on this.
            yup

https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterka.../#4c11c64047a7

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              where's that guy big dunn at??? not to long ago, he said he wanted to hear proof from other sources....

I reached out to VADA president Dr. Margaret Goodman and asked is she would have a few moments to speak or do a brief interview regarding the controversy surrounding the Pacquiao vs. Thurman fight regarding whether or not there were appropriate pre and post-fight drug testing involving VADA in any capacity. Goodman's response to my e-mail was, "I appreciate you contacting me, but this is something that should be discussed with the Nevada State Athletic Commission." When I followed up asking if she can you confirm that Manny Pacquiao has been enrolled in VADA testing via the WBC Clean Boxing Program prior to this fight, Goodman replied, "Yes."
              BTW "prior" can mean anytime before the fight, could have been years ago.

Comment

I see the Republicans and manny fans on this site like to lie and can’t read.

There was no Vada for this fight confirmed by Vada in an article i posted. I also posted the wbc clean boxing program list of fighters enrolled that showed manny was no longer in the program. It showed he was in the program and then was removed because he wasn’t testing. I posted that article as well.

Then finally I and another poster went back to the site and posted where he was not in the program since he was the wba champion.

All of you know this but came into this thread passively and ****sexually acting like that didn’t happen.

You are all f@ggots.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

There was no Vada for this fight confirmed by Vada in an article i posted. I also posted the wbc clean boxing program list of fighters enrolled that showed manny was no longer in the program. It showed he was in the program and then was removed because he wasn’t testing. I posted that article as well.

Then finally I and another poster went back to the site and posted where he was not in the program since he was the wba champion.

All of you know this but came into this thread passively and ****sexually acting like that didn’t happen.

You are all f@ggots.
                  LOLOL dude you have already been proven wrong move along and take the L, I like how you put politics in this or do you not remember Manny campaigning for a Democrat in Nevada and his politics is pretty left wing.

Then again I don't expect someone of limited intellect to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    You going to post a link to that?
                    https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterka.../#71b40e3b47a7

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

You are all f@ggots.
                      yes, he wasnt enrolled in 2018, that's the fight he did against lucas. but in 2019 they signed up. that's why he did vada for the broner fight! then in this fight against thurman, since they were already signed up in the CBP for manny to be tested anytime they want, they figure that vada will be doing the testing for the thurman fight as well.

Sean: The end of last year we signed up for the WBC VADA clean testing. 365 24/7. Manny can be tested anytime. After signing up for that we were doing a fight Jan 19 with Adrien Broner. We signed up for Vada for that fight.

Sean: So leading up to the Thurman fight we thought it's going to basically the same type of drug testing. Whoever administers it we have no problem. We already signed up. We got the papers 45 days out to sign up again what we thought was Vada, but it turned out to be that the Nevada athletic commission using VADA. So either way you look at it. Vada still administered. It's the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X