Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman FOX PPV generated in the neighborhood of 500K buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny Pacquiao-Keith Thurman FOX PPV generated in the neighborhood of 500K buys

Okay. Was hoping for a bit more, but this was roughly what people predicted.

Comment

I put the over/under at 450k buys.

Probably ends up being around 475k or so.

Comment

PPV isn't dead afterall

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          PPV isn't dead afterall
          It never was. Canelo leaving the PPV market just opened up slots for others to enter it.

Comment

That's about what I expected. Pacquiao vs. Spence would crack a million.

Comment

I remember when Arum was asked why he wouldn't make Pac vs Thurman he said the PPV would do 300k and would be lucky to do 400k.

Arum is washed

Comment

So judging on your past history it did about 800k I'm guessing...

Comment

I remember when Arum was asked why he wouldn't make Pac vs Thurman he said the PPV would do 300k and would be lucky to do 400k.

Arum is washed
                  To be fair, Arum doesn't have the monster promotion that this fight received from FOX. His guy on ESPN unfortunately didn't start getting a peep of promotion until the week of the fight. FOX does a legit month long promotion with all the shoulder programming and starts it even earlier by live airing the press tour pressers.

Comment

PPV isn't dead afterall
                    This numbers are expected from Pacman, come back after the Spence PPV and see if they do at least 500k

Comment

Working...
                    X