No announcement yet.

have i lost my mind? seriously considering buying $8500 massage chair

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have i lost my mind? seriously considering buying $8500 massage chair

Novo XT.. it's 48 months, no interest and only need to pay like $185/month..

For 185 you could get 4-5 full body massage a month depending on where you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      For 185 you could get 4-5 full body massage a month depending on where you get it.
      Yeah but i dont want to be driving out just to get a massage.. this one i can get a massage every night after work from home while watching netflix

Comment

If you are somebody who loves massages and frequently go to parlours, id recommend you invest in a high end massage chair.

If you can afford it, get it. Im a huge fan of massage chairs and i bought one for myself not too long ago. I got the Osaki Pro Ekon....

Price was $8500 but I got it down to $6500 at the end and it’s all worth it.

Comment

It better be capable of giving happy ending for that price or it's a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            Novo XT.. it's 48 months, no interest and only need to pay like $185/month..
            Wow, pricey. Costco has one for $1,800. I didn't get it but I used it. It worked great.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              If you are somebody who loves massages and frequently go to parlours, id recommend you invest in a high end massage chair.

If you can afford it, get it. Im a huge fan of massage chairs and i bought one for myself not too long ago. I got the Osaki Pro Ekon....

Price was $8500 but I got it down to $6500 at the end and it’s all worth it.
              Damn. I thought the $1,800.00 one costco had was pricey. I had no idea thry could run that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                Damn. I thought the $1,800.00 one costco had was pricey. I had no idea thry could run that much.
                The public massage chairs at the mall are around that range, $1800... it’s not bad at all.

But i wanted a Japanese brand that’ll last at least ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                  Wow, pricey. Costco has one for $1,800. I didn't get it but I used it. It worked great.
                  Check your pms

Comment

It all depends on your monthly income. There’s things I have that i’m sure others with lower monthly income would see as insane and a waste of money. It depends on how much you feel you’d get out of this massage chair. Do you think you will have buyer’s remorse? Or do you know for sure that it will give you your money’s worth?

Obviously it’s something you want, not something you need. We all make purchases like these. Just make sure for $8500 you’re really getting the best for your money.

Comment

Working...
                    X