Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo really exposed GGG as being the biggest fraud in boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo really exposed GGG as being the biggest fraud in boxing.

Can you name a bigger fraud in the last 20 years? Because I cant
    • "154-168 EZFOMI" Still hasn't fought at those weights
    • It turns out Mexican Style was bullsht. Canelo exposed that big time. GGG is just a culture vulture
    • He was being "ducked" But ducked ward when he had the chance to fight him. What happened to 168 mr gee?
    • Fought brook after criticizing canelo for fighting khan
    • Called canelo a business man not a boxer but then said a lara fight didnt make sense. Now is using that excuse for charlo as well.

fck his fans
    Last edited by mcdonalds; 12-16-2018, 12:07 PM.

Took canelo 24 rds to beat him tho. What does that say about canelo if GGG is a fraud? Not sure that means he exposed him.

Comment

He faced GGG twice and lost twice. We all saw it. Obviously they cheated Golovkin out of 2 rightful results and stole his belts off him but that was expected should it go 12. Canelo has been exposed as a protected cheater to those that didnt already know it but most of us did.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        He faced GGG twice and lost twice. We all saw it. Obviously they cheated Golovkin out of 2 rightful results and stole his belts off him but that was expected should it go 12. Canelo has been exposed as a protected cheater to those that didnt already know it but most of us did.
        We all?

The haters?

Canelo won the second fight and got a D in the first.

He clearly is the best fighter of them.

Comment

Canelo resorted to using roids and still couldn't get a decisive win over a past prime version of GGG

Comment

Originally posted by jmart93 View Post
            Took canelo 24 rds to beat him tho. What does that say about canelo if GGG is a fraud? Not sure that means he exposed him.
            To me it means they are in different B grades: Canelo B+ and GGG B- overall. There aren't any A or A+ fighters in boxing right now.

Comment

getting beat by an elite fighter isnt being exposed. GGG's first attempt at beating elite failed, thats all, meaning GGG is world class not really elite.

Lets not forget they drew first time, so ggg matched an elite first time (although it was an elite from a division below, and Canelo even fought half his career at welter, so perhaps 2 divisions down even).

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                We all?

The haters?

Canelo won the second fight and got a D in the first.

He clearly is the best fighter of them.
                Cunning argument. If you think the scores were wrong you gotta be a 'hater'. Anyone can play that game, man.

Either way it's clear Golovkin at 35 was past his best when he got a draw with Canelo and it's hard to argue that he improved with age for the second fight. Now it could be that Canelo ain't reached his peak yet, and will eventually be considered a better H2H fighter than a prime GGG, but right now all you can say is that Canelo couldn't beat a 35 year year old and only got a narrow, controversial victory over a 36 year old...

I can't read the OP cos I got the dude on ignore, but we better hope Golovkin ain't a fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  Cunning argument. If you think the scores were wrong you gotta be a 'hater'. Anyone can play that game, man.

Either way it's clear Golovkin at 35 was past his best when he got a draw with Canelo and it's hard to argue that he improved with age for the second fight. Now it could be that Canelo ain't reached his peak yet, and will eventually be considered a better H2H fighter than a prime GGG, but right now all you can say is that Canelo couldn't beat a 35 year year old and only got a narrow, controversial victory over a 36 year old...

I can't read the OP cos I got the dude on ignore, but we better hope Golovkin ain't a fraud.
                  true hes not, he is a proven world class fighter. He is only a fraudulent "elite"/hofer.

I notice you claim GGG was past his best when facing his first elite....so why not face elites when he was prime? Whys he facing his first at age 35?

Comment

....and Canelo's biggest win is GGG. Canelo struggled big time with GGG and you can make an argument Canelo lost both fights....so in other words Canelo sucks cause he couldn't beat a fraud like GGG convincingly.

Comment

Working...
                    X