Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Mayweather and Ward retired who is Dontae's boxing nation cheering for?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Mayweather and Ward retired who is Dontae's boxing nation cheering for?

Rigondeaux just said no mas to lomachenko.

Broner got his azz whooped by mikey.

Easter bout to get stomped out by mikey.

Jacobs got dismantled by GGG.

Charlo bros running scared from GGG, Munguia, and BJS.

Gervontae Davis tried to have his promoter shot and killed for mentioning loma as his next fight.

Thurmans face is on a milk carton now after garcia called for a rematch.

Wilder can't find his pen and is running from Hearn.

Who is he rooting for? Crawford and Spence? That's it? Lmao

I assume Crawford

Or Spence

Comment

Rigondeaux!!!!

Oh wait....

Nah, Dontae's is cool, man. Everybody tends to root for their own a little bit. If he was filipino, it wouldn't be a big deal that he was rooting for Pacquiao.

The only problem comes when someone is being totally racist, I think. Or if he shows extreme bias. I honestly haven't paid all that much attention to him, so if anyone has any solid examples of what he does that riles you guys up so much, just post them!

Comment

So are you asking who black dudes are rooting for?? of black real boxing fans?? because this is obviously race related...as a black man I root for a variety of boxers..Mikey is going to beat the hell out of Easter tomorrow for example!! I dont get this new wave of racial crap on this forum but it is pathetic! Mod's need to step their game up

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          So are you asking who black dudes are rooting for?? of black real boxing fans?? because this is obviously race related...as a black man I root for a variety of boxers..Mikey is going to beat the hell out of Easter tomorrow for example!! I dont get this new wave of racial crap on this forum but it is pathetic! Mod's need to step their game up
          Larry, serious question, are you just dumb or do you have problems reading and understanding?

The op already said Mikey is going to stomp Easter, and you for some reason bring race into the conversation? Whats your problem?

Comment

I say one thing about Bob Arum and get warned for antisemitism but this guy can post an obviously racially charged thread with no repercussions?

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Rigondeaux just said no mas to lomachenko.

Broner got his azz whooped by mikey.

Jacobs got dismantled by GGG.

Charlo bros running scared from GGG, Munguia, and BJS.

Gervontae Davis tried to have his promoter shot and killed for mentioning loma as his next fight.

Thurmans face is on a milk carton now after garcia called for a rematch.

Wilder can't find his pen and is running from Hearn.

Chuckled at the tank comments about attempting to kill his promoter over setting up a Loma fight.. good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Rigondeaux!!!!

Oh wait....

Nah, Dontae's is cool, man. Everybody tends to root for their own a little bit. If he was filipino, it wouldn't be a big deal that he was rooting for Pacquiao.

The only problem comes when someone is being totally racist, I think. Or if he shows extreme bias. I honestly haven't paid all that much attention to him, so if anyone has any solid examples of what he does that riles you guys up so much, just post them!
                first of all, that word "racist' is thrown out a lot and people don't even know the meaning of the world. If I would say, "I don't like white people' that doesn't make me a racist cuz I have no power to for any control over their livelihood. It would make me a bigot, but there's a difference. btw, for those of you still thinking that "jewish" is a race", I have a secret for you.. It's not..

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Originally posted by ThelronMike View Post
                  I say one thing about Bob Arum and get warned for antisemitism but this guy can post an obviously racially charged thread with no repercussions?
                  What? This has nothing to do with race. I follow DBN and all his favorite fighters are getting picked off one by one. I'm just curious who he has left lmao.

Comment

Yes, Crawford and Spence. Two very dependable winners. If it's a boxer Dontae is cheering for he considers that boxer a winner if he finishes the fight on his feet. It matters not if he lost every round.

Comment

Working...
                    X