Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol!!! He is Gay!!!

Comment

Comment

It's possible, don't see it.Tim is like the Spock of the NBA, don't totally see it.

Comment

What's more believable is the situation where it was claimed that Jermaine Stewart gave Magic Johnson HIV.That's weird.

Comment

The first page of this thread had me in ****ing tears. Kudos fellas. Kudos.

I am not surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              The first page of this thread had me in ****ing tears. Kudos fellas. Kudos.

I am not surprised.
              Me neither. If marrying a plain/dull white woman at an early age when you could bang all those young hoes waiting at the gate after games doesn't scream gay I don't know what does.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.B View Post
                Doesnt shock me,

It is a huge epidemic within the black culture, Where estimates have it close to 60% of all black males are Either Bi or Gay but are on the "Down Low" which basically mean they are in the closet.

Makes sense, they all act female like.
                Well what do you expect? A lot of black dudes grow up with no father in site and their mothers raise them all by themselves. They watch them wax their legs and mustaches, gossip on which guy is hot etc. They don't have a father to take them to a ball game or teach them how to be a man, so of course lots of black dudes are gonna be closet gay.

Comment

This pic is just waiting to be photo shopped

Comment

"HEY KOBE"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X