Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd roots for ‘Black American’ boxers, thinks foreign boxers like Pac are cheaters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wouldn't be jealous if a fighter that comes from a poor country could be this popular and being praise more than you in your own country. I know floyd was very pissed about pac right now, he wants to destroy pac but he couldn't do it in the ring so he will try to destroy his reputation but god is on pac's side so that wouldn't be happening. Sorry floyd. nyahahahahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      Take the test and proove your not a cheater. Not for Mayweather but for the fans
      I strongly feel that this will definitely happen, but in his own time. Pacquiao may just not like being pushed around by other people nor live in their opinions.

But first, Floyd must get through Mosley first or he may just live a lifetime of regrets in his remaining years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
        So if a Mexican fan or fight roots for another Mexican he's racist also because I see that ALOT but I don't point and say look at RACIST motha****a...
        Hey madapaka, i wasn't talking about that kind of issue, i'm really wondering why people here are skirting the issue i've been trying to state.

The point i was driving at was IS IT NOT RACIST TO BRAND ALL OTHER RACES AS CHEATS ASIDE FROM BLACK AMERICANS????

I hope that bolded part you people now legibly read as it seems most people here are trying to avoid it.

Rooting for your own is NOT RACIST! PAKYO MAN! Who said it is?

Comment

• “We got athletes that live in our own country that lie to the American citizens about taking certain enhancement drugs. Now, Manny Pacquiao is not even from this country and don’t even live in this country so imagine what he will tell the American people.”

That was uncalled for. Racist pr*ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            “We got athletes that live in our own country that lie to the American citizens about taking certain enhancement drugs. Now, Manny Pacquiao is not even from this country and don’t even live in this country so imagine what he will tell the American people.”

That was uncalled for. Racist pr*ck.
            How is that racist? I see reading comprehension is no longer being taught in schools. Break down the sentences-

We got athletes that live in our own country that lie to the american citizens...

Translation: We have Americans athletes that lie, cheat, and use PED's

Now, Manny Pacquiao is not even from this country and don’t even live in this country ........

Translation: Manny is not one of us.

.....so imagine what he will tell the American people.

Translation: So why wouldn't he lie, cheat, and use PED's. Is he more believable that our own?

Theme: It is likely that a foreigner will cheat. No mention of race in this comment.

Now if you want to claim prejudice against foreigners then that would be more believable.

Comment

• Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post
              How is that racist? I see reading comprehension is no longer being taught in schools. Break down the sentences-

We got athletes that live in our own country that lie to the american citizens...

Now, Manny Pacquiao is not even from this country and don’t even live in this country ........

Translation: So why wouldn't he lie, cheat, and use PED's. Is he more believable that our own?

Theme: It is likely that a foreigner will cheat. No mention of race in this comment.

Now if you want to claim prejudice against foreigners then that would be more believable.
              Good post bro, break it down to the Pac****

Comment

• Originally posted by flexxx145 View Post

Didn't it even make an impression to your translation that Pacquiao and all other foreigners are considered inferior than one of `them`, and therefore could say and do much worse because it has no obligations to that country?? Why do you purposely omit this obvious translation just to prove your point?

This already reeks of prejudice, being judgmental, and being of superior race.

So it seems to some that if some Americans are bad, then foreigners are supposed to be worst. Did this not even graze your intellect, that is, if you are not an American? Or maybe you are and purposely omitted this point in translation, thus being prejudiced as well.
                Last edited by ThunderWolf; 03-23-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• I support Black American fighters, there's nothing wrong with that. Ain't nothing wrong with Mexicans supporting JMM and Marg or Italian Americans supporting Paulie, or the Brits supporting Joe and Ricky. Its in our nature to root for our own. Everybody needs to relax with this race ****, we're all different.

Sidenote: it is kinda funny that the only ones who aren't allowed to root for their own in public (strictly because of race) without getting **** for it is White Americans.

Comment

Working...
                  X