Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama delays digital switch. Wants to hand hold idiots who have no clue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it just so people who are old as sin or don't have digital can finally get their **** together unlike doing it at the last minute.. just trying to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
      Me as well...but why are we pandering to a last few million idiots who aren't up to the current events? If they don't know, THEY'LL KNOW WHEN THEIR TV GOES BLANK!
      old ass close to death, senile people should be given an extension.

Comment

99.999% of Canadians have already gone digital. what are you Americans waiting for?

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
          99.999% of Canadians have already gone digital. what are you Americans waiting for?
          Argh! The CANADIANS ARE AHEAD OF US! We can't let this happen! Dammit!

Comment

Me as well...but why are we pandering to a last few million idiots who aren't up to the current events? If they don't know, THEY'LL KNOW WHEN THEIR TV GOES BLANK!
            Not nice to call them idiots, I've met those people at my job and those people are usually older people 80 years and older who don't mind having an older tv-set and not updating to every single channel.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
              Not nice to call them idiots, I've met those people at my job and those people are usually older people 80 years and older who don't mind having an older tv-set and not updating to every single channel.
              Trust me, they WILL mind once their TV goes blank. Then they can blame congress...if they know how to use a cordless digital phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                I like how you assplowers avoided one of my few serious posts. This delay is going to cost taxpayers close to thirty million...but none of you care about that. As long as old poor white trash can watch TV through their bunny ears.
                Look, the reality is that there's a lot of people that can't afford new tv's and can't afford digital cable.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  Look, the reality is that there's a lot of people that can't afford new tv's and can't afford digital cable.
                  WHAT? The digital airwaves are FREE. They just need a $50 digital converter. There's even a coupon for $40 off.

Comment

WHAT? The digital airwaves are FREE. They just need a $50 digital converter. There's even a coupon for $40 off.
                    Well they still have to spend the $10 and not to mention there's a lot of people not very well educated when it comes to knowing what they need to do.

I personally don't care I have had digital cable for years but I can understand giving some elderly people or people that don't have a lot some more time to do what they need to do.

Comment

Working...
                    X