Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Fury Would Be Hardest For Me, Wilder is The Easiest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually yeah, i think Usyk beats Wilder, but it is hard to believe he beats Fury. Maybe he beats Ruiz and Parker, who knows. Hope we will find out.

Comment

yeah wilder is the "easiest" lol...till he lands a right or two....and he basically always does no matter who it is....listen everyone wins rounds off wilder...some look like theyre outboxing him very easily...till he lands...and that's not an if at this point...its a given....

two top 5 HWs he fought last he knocked down 5x...

how many times has golovkin dropped a top 5 MW in his last 36-48 rounds with them

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
        Fury is just a puffed up hype job. Only decent fighter he has fought on his comeback is Wilder and Wilder knocked him down twice. The 2nd and 3rd best fighters Fury has beaten are both Derek Chisora.

I like Wilder as a fighter but even he is still unproven. His best win is against an old Ortiz who is just top 5 at best. And when you look at Ortiz's record - Ortiz hasn't beaten anyone that great his whole career. Ortiz was hyped up before the first Wilder fight and that hype has stuck.

What's crazy is Fury and Wilder have both been around for ages! If they are that great then why are they taking so long to show it??
        Your shot to bits mate, klitschko is furys best win not fuking chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Your shot to bits mate, klitschko is furys best win not fuking chisora.
          Eh? I said his 2nd and 3rd best wins are both Derek Chisora. Can you read?

I rank his best wins like this

1. An Old and very poor Wlad on that night
          2. Derek Chisora
          3. Derek Chisora

Fury is hardly Ali. He's just making money fighting bums. He will cash out against Wilder. Even Fury knows he will get stopped 2nd time round

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
            Eh? I said his 2nd and 3rd best wins are both Derek Chisora. Can you read?

I rank his best wins like this

1. An Old and very poor Wlad on that night
            2. Derek Chisora
            3. Derek Chisora

Fury is hardly Ali. He's just making money fighting bums. He will cash out against Wilder. Even Fury knows he will get stopped 2nd time round
            Reading comprehension doesn't come into it dickbreath. Klitschko wasn't mentioned in your post. Funny how a year later he wasn't old against aj and is rated as his best win? Furys a better boxer than you that's what the issue is you face forward slow footed slugger of a man.

Nice 7 losses on your record mate.
            https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/35837

Comment

Reading comprehension doesn't come into it dickbreath. Klitschko wasn't mentioned in your post. Funny how a year later he wasn't old against aj and is rated as his best win? Furys a better boxer than you that's what the issue is you face forward slow footed slugger of a man.

All you had to say was "my bad, I misread the post" boyo.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                All you had to say was "my bad, I misread the post" boyo.
                Who are you, his bodyguard? I stand by my post not licking his boots he's in complete denial about furys ability nothing more.

Comment

I can't imagine Usyk competing with Fury or Wilder. And I am a Usyk fan.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Actually yeah, i think Usyk beats Wilder, but it is hard to believe he beats Fury. Maybe he beats Ruiz and Parker, who knows. Hope we will find out.
                    The Mix makes for the best Heavyweight Landscape in many Moons...

Comment

Why would I mention Klitchsko?? I was pointing out Fury's record is poor when his 2nd and 3rd best wins are against Derek Chisora. Fury also lost to David Price and then ducked him in the pros....

Please explain how Fury is such a great fighter when he has been a pro for years and hardly fought anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X