Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Come Alvarez Is Less Of A Drama Queen Than Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
    Well I do blame Canelo for dropping the belt, because I wish boxing had one champ in each division that always took on he's number one challenger like in the old days. You've got to admit boxing would be so much better if this situation still existed. It would really remove most arguments between fans as related to ducking or good fights not being made don't you think. Fury and Bowe did it too, and it moves the business away from what it could be. I wouldn't be surprised if we, the fans had been played by both sides, it feels a bit cynical now, both guys a little richer, probably the fight is alot bigger, the whole dramatic ring walk from Golovkin after the Canelo Chavez fight. We are getting the fight you are right, so I guess I'm thankful. But things could be so much better. Imagine the winner couldn't avoid a Charlo fight, a Saunders fight. The UFC until recently understood this and forced the big fights, and was gaining on boxing in some ways, although it's now becoming boxing in the way I talked about unfortunately.
    let's not exaggerate. It's been a year since Alvarez vacated the WBC along with the comedic drama between Alvarez Promotions, his lawsuit, and the WBC rules...

hence, a year...

compare any other two names in boxing that has prolonged?

hence, this fight has been made!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      let's not exaggerate. It's been a year since Alvarez vacated the WBC along with the comedic drama between Alvarez Promotions, his lawsuit, and the WBC rules...

hence, a year...

compare any other two names in boxing that has prolonged?

hence, this fight has been made!
      Well, I did expect it to go the way of May Pac, or worse Bowe Lewis, but it's on, we think.. 🤔

Comment

Working...
      X