No announcement yet.

Where and How you Watching Canelo vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where and How you Watching Canelo vs GGG

So many options to watch the PPV's these days where you watching it at & how you watching it?

PPV at home? PPV at a friends house? At some Buffalo Wild Wings or other food joint? Ring TV on your phone? At the theater, like myself, on a giant mfing screen? Streaming illegally? Etc???????

Randomly if anyone wants to invest in showing a PPV at a movie theater (+ alcohol) with strip club waitresses + lap dances being available during the fight I'm up for investing in that idea with you for the next big PPV.

Where- my home, I'm buying it. How-Watching with my eyes.

Comment

I'm ordering it at home. Fights that I really look forward to are the ones I pay for to watch at home, without all of the drunk, annoying casuals at Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings.

Comment

Boxnation at home. 12 quid to subscribe .. can cancel after one month so essentially 12 quid for the BJS fight + Canelo GGG after that.. not bad!

Comment

At home, buying the fight.

Comment

setting my alarm clock at 4:00 am, watching with my girlfriend, but she probably falls asleep again after 20 minutes. The effort is what counts lol.

Comment

I am going to buy the fight at home.

Comment

10-12 friends, BBQ, we start around 8 pm. The fight is in free cable here. Around 12 pm our time.

Comment

I've no idea as of yet. I'll figure it out before fight time though.

Comment

I will be at the fight. My girl scored Suite seats from her job. Any one else going to be in Vegas on Sat for the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X