Is Keith Thurman on steroids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    Has he ever been tested VADA?
    Haven't got a clue so he's innocent until someone proves otherwise. The better the opposition the harder it is to knock people out.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
      U honestly couldn't think of a better topic for this thread than " ( insert any top fighters name ) is on PED's" ? Bravo ...Very original .
      How about you and Redmish go suck each other's dicks instead. You guys can't even answer a simple question and haven't answered a simple question, but instead get a kick with insults/sarcasm. No one is holding a gun to your head to read/respond. You guys seem like the pathetic ******s who don't have a life to go in and talk shi* in a forum when you're not even partaking or contributing in the conversation.

Comment

He was knocking out semi-retired opponents.

Comment

Nothing points to him being on any kind of PEDs. He's never in crazy suspect shape, doesn't have the highest output/best stamina etc, there's nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Keith is no Roidluvkin or Roidalev.

Keith is 100% legit and clean

Comment

Thurman is actually one of the few top fighters who I think isn't on PEDs. He's never given off those signs to me. Just a hard working, naturally powerful puncher.

Comment

I think he could have knocked danny out if he was more aggressive. He seriously just got on his bike after a lead and pot shotted him. If hekept going after him like he did in the first couple rounds he might have stopped him.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                  He was knocking out semi-retired opponents.
                  Last guy was Karass

How about Diaz, Bundu, Guerrero, Collazo?

From the "step up" opponents, all I see is Porter and Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    Last guy was Karass

How about Diaz, Bundu, Guerrero, Collazo?

From the "step up" opponents, all I see is Porter and Garcia
                    Exactly. It has to do with stepping up.
                    I would guess Peterson alone would disorient One Time, juiced or not.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      Exactly. It has to do with stepping up.
                      I would guess Peterson alone would disorient One Time, juiced or not.
                      lol bundu, collazo, diaz, and guerrero are considered a step up? from that list only possible step up is guerrero, and that's a big if

Comment

Working...
                      X