Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skills wise does loma compete with whitaker,money and pep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skills wise does loma compete with whitaker,money and pep?

topic????I heard this mentioned on the hbo boxing tonight what do you think? Could he beat a prime may @130? I thought May was the nicest junior lightweight maybe ever...........

yes hes already the goat in amateurs

Comment

of course he does but we wont know fully until his career is gone a bit longer

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        topic????I heard this mentioned on the hbo boxing tonight what do you think? Could he beat a prime may @130? I thought May was the nicest junior lightweight maybe ever...........
        He could compete but a prime money may at 130 is untouchable...he was a real nasty KO artist back then...but Loma could beat some others like oscar delahoya and maybe sweet pea on an off night...

Comment

I wouldn't put him over Mayweather yet, but Loma still has plenty of time to show us what he's got. Would love to see him against Mikey G next.

Comment

FMJ wins, but Loma was reminding me of FMJ out there.

Comment

Loma is a Beast at 130. He should unify against Vargas and then move up to 135 and try to win a belt and unify up there.

I don't want to see him fight Pac or Crawford at 140 right now. Loma should focus on building his legacy.
              Last edited by BOXEO _; 11-27-2016, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I wouldn't put him over Mayweather yet, but Loma still has plenty of time to show us what he's got. Would love to see him against Mikey G next.
                that would be a great fight man.....i would pay for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Ooooh...they're in the same weight class?...Mikey Garcia isn't with Top Rank anymore right? So I don't know if Bob would want to do business with him...but that would be a real fight and test for Loma...Mikey stalks and uses his height and reach...has KO power but it's different when you step up in competition so I'd like to see that one...

Comment

Loma vs PrettyBoy 130-135

So what are good match ups at 130, i think hes too small for 135

At 135, Mikey vs Loma

Comment

Working...
                    X