No announcement yet.

Ian Napa (SMALL VERSON OF MAYWEATHER)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian Napa (SMALL VERSON OF MAYWEATHER)

i know he is not as skilled but i was watching him last night and you could see a good work rate would beat mayweather. like paul williams who's reach is 82inch. that even if mayweather was to try and counter he would find it very hard
    paul is a strong fast south paw who throws over a 1000 punches a fight if mayweather covers up in the corner waiting for paul to stop throwing he would be in for a shock.

i was watching the napa fight first time i seen him fight and i thought it was a smaller version of pbf with his defence near the ropes etc but to bad he does not have the power ko people . mayweather vs williams will be intresting but i dnt think mayweather would want to fight him i think he would rather fight winner of cotto vs pacman and then probz take a long break like he did when he beat hatton

Comment

Originally posted by jkdking View Post
      i know he is not as skilled but i was watching him last night and you could see a good work rate would beat mayweather. like paul williams who's reach is 82inch. that even if mayweather was to try and counter he would find it very hard
      paul is a strong fast south paw who throws over a 1000 punches a fight if mayweather covers up in the corner waiting for paul to stop throwing he would be in for a shock.
      A good workrate could beat Mayweather.... Right, ask Diego Corrales, Ricky Hatton or even Oscar de La Hoya (154 ring champion version of ODLH) or maybe Gatti. Ask Castillo too.

Comment

does ricky hatton throw 1000 punches and is he south paw with a reach of 82 inches compared to 72inches for mayweather. Diego Corrales did not throw any jabs and is not nealy as fast as williams.

Diego Corrales reach is 70 inch

Oscar de La Hoya he fades in fights when has he thrown over 1000 punches
        Last edited by jkdking; 10-24-2009, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X