No announcement yet.

Asian Gangster Rap is Growing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    nah, abz, trg still going at it, i know they had that lil peace treaty for a year or so but that shiiet is done and over with. matter fact, its been cambo vs cambo as of late. trg just dropped 2 from AB a few months ago, and another AB just got RIP last week. rumors is that its trg that did this one too. AB is down 3 for 2018 and its still early too.
    Thats recent shiet

U were talking wartime

90s it wasn't hot between two

And that peace treaty was off on for years

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      im no rap connoisseur but remove the ''purchased'' part (the hook/chorus) is it still a hit ?

i find it odd that if a rapper were not a thug, they aint ''bout'' it
      If you remove the hook / chorus from any song, it will be something different. I don't believe any song without its hook will be a hit, and this goes for any genre.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        If you remove the hook / chorus from any song, it will be something different. I don't believe any song without its hook will be a hit, and this goes for any genre.
        most artists write their own hooks (music wise), doe

are rap dj's spinning records they made

rap and that thug image (most of which is fake as monopoly money)

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          most artists write their own hooks (music wise), doe

are rap dj's spinning records they made

rap and that thug image (most of which is fake as monopoly money)
          Most DJs don't spin record they made. I am not sure what you are trying to say. Rappers and Djs are different elements of hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Thats recent shiet

U were talking wartime

90s it wasn't hot between two

And that peace treaty was off on for years
            90s was hot between those 2 also. that peace treaty only lasted a year or so. it was actually done not because of the war against the longos, it was done because they were beefing with each other during cambo new year and that shiiet is looked down upon. that peace treaty was to stop the beef during cambo new year celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Most DJs don't spin record they made. I am not sure what you are trying to say. Rappers and Djs are different elements of hip hop.
              IDKSAHH

rap djs dont spin records with their own music on it. if not for real artists music/beats, where would rap be ?

Comment

90s was hot between those 2 also. that peace treaty only lasted a year or so. it was actually done not because of the war against the longos, it was done because they were beefing with each other during cambo new year and that shiiet is looked down upon. that peace treaty was to stop the beef during cambo new year celebration.
                Nah it wasn't

It'd pop off once in a while but then be settled again

It was like that til end of 90s until the black trg killed a couple sea

Comment

Nah it wasn't

It'd pop off once in a while but then be settled again

It was like that til end of 90s until the black trg killed a couple sea
                  the peace treaty was mainly to stop the violence during their new year celebration, shiiet used to pop off at the park where the celebrate cambo new year. they never peace treated to go against the mexicans.

Comment

the peace treaty was mainly to stop the violence during their new year celebration, shiiet used to pop off at the park where the celebrate cambo new year. they never peace treated to go against the mexicans.

Nah

Everytime an og would get out they'd try to peace up

Trust me

I use to see them around each other not beefing 90s

Use to get annoyed when I'd heard trg hit lb abz and then peace up or deny it

That shiet happened a few times back then

Comment

Nah

Everytime an og would get out they'd try to peace up

Trust me

I use to see them around each other not beefing 90s

Use to get annoyed when I'd heard trg hit lb abz and then peace up or deny it

That shiet happened a few times back then

its not really on sight like that, well, depends on who it is.

the reason why you saw some of them together and not beefing is because a lot of them are related. that's why i said it depends on who it is.

sneezy is from suis, his older bros are from trg. they're know enemies but since they're family, they dont beef with one another and sneezy's close homies also dont beef with his older bros. its like they get a pass because of family shiiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X