Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Frustrated, Explains His Beef With Canelo's Positive Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bellew is bang on

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroids is juoced to the eyeballs.

that Mexican meat nonsense is a convenient excuse for Mexican dopers.

somebody should advise Pedvetkin to seek Mexican citizenship.

Mexico is where cheaters have an easy get out of jail card.

anybody believing Clenelo's meat excuse is a damn nincompoop.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        This didn't happen because of his nutritionist.

Canelo was obviously between fights and so he was probably off his strict dietary regimen and enjoying eating out. Maybe even had a beer or two.

The place he went to just happened to serve tainted meat. Having people close to him who are butchers wouldn't protect him from every random eatery in Mexico.

Surely you guys can see that.
        Ok, should be easy to prove then - where did he eat out and what did he eat and in what quantity? if he was eating out in public there should be evidence of that. Did he consume enough meat in that 3 day period to give that level of clenbuetrol in 2 separate tests 3 days apart?

You are just one of the gullible people that buy into this without having any scientific knowledge of the drug or even the levels contained in the meat and how much would be needed to give a test like Canelo's.

I need to know where he was and what he eat in the 3 days before the first test, and the subsequent 3 days before the second test, if that evidence is provided then we can start to discuss if he is innocent or not.

If you buy their excuse without even a shred of evidence then you are not taking doping seriously enough, I mean look at your reply, even making u excuses for him without any knowledge on the subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Clenelo Alvaroids is juoced to the eyeballs.

that Mexican meat nonsense is a convenient excuse for Mexican dopers.

somebody should advise Pedvetkin to seek Mexican citizenship.

Mexico is where cheaters have an easy get out of jail card.

anybody believing Clenelo's meat excuse is a damn nincompoop.
          Mexicans aint held to most laws in the US so what else would you expect?

Comment

Canelo is supposed to be a professional. An elite athlete. The notion that he was unaware that Mexican meat is laced with PEDs is ridiculous. Team Canelo knew all along and they were caught in the act. Plain and simple. Bellew is right. Canelo’s name and the money he generates for the industry gets him a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              Ok, should be easy to prove then - where did he eat out and what did he eat and in what quantity? if he was eating out in public there should be evidence of that. Did he consume enough meat in that 3 day period to give that level of clenbuetrol in 2 separate tests 3 days apart?

You are just one of the gullible people that buy into this without having any scientific knowledge of the drug or even the levels contained in the meat and how much would be needed to give a test like Canelo's.

I need to know where he was and what he eat in the 3 days before the first test, and the subsequent 3 days before the second test, if that evidence is provided then we can start to discuss if he is innocent or not.

If you buy their excuse without even a shred of evidence then you are not taking doping seriously enough, I mean look at your reply, even making u excuses for him without any knowledge on the subject.
              Neither you nor I know what happened for sure. But you choose to brand him as a drug cheat while to me it is far more likely that he just ran across some bad meat while eating out.

Let's wait until the investigation is finished to see who is right.

Comment

Neither you nor I know what happened for sure. But you choose to brand him as a drug cheat while to me it is far more likely that he just ran across some bad meat while eating out.

No, I want an investigation into this. All the things you said should be easy to prove. These guys have management and know where they were and what they ate every day of the year - and if they don't have that information then they are hiding something, because I am not a top level athlete and I can recall every time I eat out and what I ate in the last year, I can easily fins that info.

If you think that Canelo ate out for a whole week, enough to give 2 positive tests 3 days apart then lets see where he ate and if he eat meat every day for that week....EASY!

If this gets brshed under the carpet and none of this info becomes available then logic dictates that the powers that be don't care, and that Canelo and his team are hiding something.

If it was me I would personally give up this information to the public if I was innocent.

When it comes to endangering someones life in a boxing ring then you have to give up that info to prove you are innocent, the WBC and WBA and you proclaim him innocent without any investigation, in a case this serious he needs to be suspended until a neutral investigation takes place.

Comment

Originally posted by Goyotronico View Post
                  Just so you know how it is presented in blood.

this is from someone from this forum who made the search.

I googled and found some bodybuilder`s forum where dosage of clenbuterol is discussed. Here`s the excerpt:

"Therapeutic dose (20, 40 and 80 micrograms/man) of clenbuterol hydrochloride, a beta 2-adrenergic stimulant, was orally administered to healthy volunteers, and the unmetabolized drug in plasma and urine was determined by enzyme immunoassay. The plasma levels of clenbuterol reached the maximum value of 0.1, 0.2 and 0.35 ng/ml, respectively, in a dose-dependent manner within 2.5 h, which lasted for over 6 h after the administration. The half-life of clenbuterol in plasma was estimated to be about 35 h. When the drug was orally administered repeatedly to men twice a day, the plasma level reached the plateau within 4 d after the initial administration. At that time, the plasma levels of the unchanged form were 0.2 to 0.3 ng/ml and 0.5 to 0.6 ng/ml at doses of 20 and 40 micrograms/man, respectively. The bound ratio of the drug to plasma protein was estimated to be 89-98% at a single administration of 80 micrograms of the drug. The cumulative urinary excretion of unchanged compound corresponded to about 20% of the administered dose as measured at 72 h following a single oral administration. "

Seems like 0.6-0.8 ng/ml is quite a lot and consistent not with eating some meat, but with administering clenbuterol pills directly for a period of time.
                  interesting.

like him or not, bellew is absolutely right; there is no will to put a stop to PEDs in boxing.

Comment

Clenelo had stamina issues last time. then pops dirty for a PED that enhances stamina.. what are the odds??

It's the meat doe. Dumb fcks.

Comment

Why you wasting your time with newbs??? Dude already convicted Canelo. No amount of facts going to change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X