No announcement yet.

Who ducked Khan the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    I feel pleased to have given you an activity for you to do on such another lonely night for you lmao.

daaaaaaaaaaaaam, this foo straight went and looked up posts from 2016!!!!!! lmao I've heard of dudes with too much time on they hands but this one gets the top nod.

If I didn't give this test subject an activity, I wonder how he would be getting his high
    This dude just exposed you for being a little b1tch. He did it methodically and brutally

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
      This dude just exposed you for being a little b1tch. He did it methodically and brutally
      yea, much props, he pulled up posts from another thread that has nothing to do with this then begs for explanations, that's pretty sad actually, is their life that worthless that committing that much time is the only thing that's going for them? but real talk, if you think that is something of worth, then you're just as pathetic as him. you don't even know me and you want to call me a little "b1tch". nice one tough guy. didn't know giving poll results would make you put on a cape and act like you're ready to throw down

Comment

yea, much props, he pulled up posts from another thread that has nothing to do with this then begs for explanations, that's pretty sad actually, is their life that worthless that committing that much time is the only thing that's going for them? but real talk, if you think that is something of worth, then you're just as pathetic as him. you don't even know me and you want to call me a little "b1tch". nice one tough guy. didn't know giving poll results would make you put on a cape and act like you're ready to throw down
        You have little b1tch like tendencies as proven again in this post.

Take a loss like a man. Learn from it. Make adjustments and go again.....or just keep losing and acting like a b1tch. I don’t care

Comment

Khan always wanted to fight anyone, but others avoided him, who do you guys have?
          Nobody ever ducked khan troll...

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
            You have little b1tch like tendencies as proven again in this post.

Take a loss like a man. Learn from it. Make adjustments and go again.....or just keep losing and acting like a b1tch. I don’t care
            lol ok, take the L, sure, yea, so guess you like taking the D too then. You sure do care since you got nerve to run your mouth like a tough guy and call me a "b1tch" when u ain't even met me. fu** off little girl

Comment

• Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
              Nobody ever ducked khan troll...
              the poll would say otherwise, troll...

Comment

• If the woman beater who pokes white boys in the face and calls his own father a fa**ot *Floyd, didn't duck Khan, why does the poll say otherwise?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

its a landslide :ANYWORD:
                  it sure is.

Comment

Working...
                  X