Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all of you who think Floyd is scared of Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all of you who think Floyd is scared of Pac.

First i want to make it clear that i think Neither fighter is scared of the other that this is only going to be the biggest fight in boxing history and is just taking time to get made

Now if they fight next, for those of you who think Mayweather is scared would you then feel like you were wrong? would you think he is still scared and is just going through with it for the money, legend status. Do you think he believes Manny has slowed?

I just don't believe that any elite fighters are scared of any other ones and with both of them agreeing to everything publicly for those who believe Mayweather is scared what will be your reason for why he accepts the fight.

and don't bother with the "He won't ever accept the fight" answers because those don't really answer the question.

i seoiusly think floyd is scared......yeah , i know prizefighters ae not suppose to be scared but they are just humans and fear is part of humna emotions , it is natural...why do i say he is scared?....everthing floyd did points out to that conclusion

40 fights never needed stupid garbage like OST until he was gonna fight pac?...changed his own demand from 14 day cut of to no cut off?...that sealed for me..i strongly believe he did'nt want none of margo and cotto also.....actions speak louder than words.

Comment

This fight should of happened a year or two ago. I am not saying that it won't be a good fight to watch, but I think it will not live up to the hype.

Comment

Floyd nut scared bruh, he just likes going on 2 year long vacations between fights. It shows his hunger and passion for the sport, ya HURDDDD

Comment

scared might be a bit over the top but he is clearly threatened by him. he is asking for extra drug tests because mayweather feels that pacquiao couldnt possibly do as well as he has without performance enhancing drugs. floyd says you dont become great at 25 about pacquiao, so clearly thinks pacquiao is a great fighter! take from that what you will..........

Comment

Puga I brought this up because after the marquez fight where mosley came up and confronted him there were ALOT of people on here saying that Floyd was scared of Mosley but as soon as the fight was signed all those people "vanished". So i wonder will the same thing happen if this fight gets made

Mev I do agree with you on that i do not believe Floyd has the same passion and desire to fight that Manny does. Floyd looks at boxing like a pure business rather than a sport at this point. So i think he looks at every fight with a cost/benefit analysis type attitude but to me that is different than being scared.

Comment

No really great fighter has ever developed a scared reputation like Floyd has. Floyd is almost becoming a pantomine villain that no one takes seriously and laughs at.

Floyd is supposed to be a good fighter, but whoever he fights people think he is scared, rather than his opponents. People said he was scared of hatton and he didnt do himself favours by asking the referee to protect him from hattons rough tactics and waiting for Collazo to age him.

Comment

Again I am not arguing whether he is really scared or not what I am asking is:

If this fight does get made will those who think he is scared of pac now, still think he is scared once the fight is signed? And if you do feel he is still scared then what reason would he have signed for the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  scared might be a bit over the top but he is clearly threatened by him. he is asking for extra drug tests because mayweather feels that pacquiao couldnt possibly do as well as he has without performance enhancing drugs. floyd says you dont become great at 25 about pacquiao, so clearly thinks pacquiao is a great fighter! take from that what you will..........
                  That comment Mayweather makes about Pacquiao saying ffighters don't become great at 25 is one of the most ignorant comments I've heard, he doesn't help his case at all by saying that. If he said he just wants to keep the sport clean people will still question him but when he says that it's just ridiculous. Pacquiao didn't have a proper amateur background and developed as a professional under Roach, he was a champion before 25 and by the time he reached 30 he has been at his peak.

Mayweather isn't scared but he feels threatened by Pacquiao. If they fight Pacquiao is likely to win.

Comment

Wifebeater st has said that he was afraid for his sons life

Comment

Working...
                    X