No announcement yet.

America (USA) Is the Greatest Country on Earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Huh? That heavy religiosity doesn't remind you of the Republicans?
    That nepotism doesn't remind you of the current Trump administration?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Huh? That heavy religiosity doesn't remind you of the Republicans?
      That nepotism doesn't remind you of the current Trump administration?
      so you were just being sarcastic when you said you loved USA'S judicial system and police force ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        still no link.
        Needing a link for common knowledge is another perfect example of what I mean by having to deal with lazy american liberalism always talking out their corn holes because excuses are like cornholes

Anthropocene: relating to or denoting the current geological age, viewed as the period during which human activity has been the dominant influence on climate and the environment, which usa has top honors
        Last edited by maracho; 07-31-2017, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
          Needing a link for common knowledge is another perfect example of what I mean by having to deal with lazy american liberalism always talking out their corn holes because excuses are like cornholes

Anthropocene: relating to or denoting the current geological age, viewed as the period during which human activity has been the dominant influence on climate and the environment, which usa has top honors
          i dont want common knowledge. i want what you dont have.

Comment

i dont want common knowledge. i want what you dont have.
            then why are you asking me to choose a link when there are thousands to choose from?

Comment

then why are you asking me to choose a link when there are thousands to choose from?
              i dont want to choose your link.

Comment

i dont want to choose your link.

you asked me about me multiple times to chose the best article of thousands but whatever

Comment

you asked me about me multiple times to chose the best article of thousands but whatever
                  you said there are a ton of links. i asked you to pick one. ducking and dodging ensued.

Comment

you said there are a ton of links. i asked you to pick one. ducking and dodging ensued.
                    you asked me to choose the "best " one, which I don't have time foe, especially since it's just another of your strawmen
                    Last edited by maracho; 07-31-2017, 11:15 AM.

Comment

you asked me to choose the "best " one, which I don't have time foe, especially since it's just another of your strawmen
                      you had (and still have) plenty of time. you choose to spend it ducking and dodging.

its YOUR pov. defend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X