Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Doesn't Want Wilder In Ring Post-Parker to Hype Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oshio View Post
    Empty vessels make the loudest noise.... For example, pick an empty tin or drum, hit it very hard and what you hear is BUUUUUUUUMMMMM SQUUUUUUUAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!!!
    Bum squad? Do you think Luis Ortiz is a bum?

Comment

• So does anyone read the articles? And who writes the headlines?

“Yes, he’s more than welcome,” Joshua told Sky Sports for a story made available on the network’s website Friday. “But the difference is – when Klitschko came over to watch me in Manchester, we had a signed deal. It was signed and sealed, provided I won.

“With Wilder, I’m just not into the hype. If he wants to come over, get in the ring and all that stuff – I just prefer it if he had a fight in place to talk about. Because if not, it’s just hype.”

AJ says he is welcome but he'd rather a deal was in place first, which makes sense. Wilder is using AJs name tostay relevant, if I was AJ, I wouldnt let him do that either. Sign and fight or stay at home boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
        Take away the names, take away the faces and take away the surface meanings and look at what you have at the core of this.

A champion that is saying he doesn’t want to come anywhere too close to hyping up a fight/being associated with his closest rival.

Make of that what you will.

the brits are really showing their colors in failing to acknowledge that one side is trying to build the fight while the other side is not.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          the brits are really showing their colors in failing to acknowledge that one side is trying to build the fight while the other side is not.
          As a Brit myself, I can sincerely agree.

The job done, and being done, by Eddie & Co, to preserve AJ’s choir boy image lives long and true in the eyes of U.K casuals, trust me, I see it in the flesh.

Comment

• Wilder was on his best behaviour at the AJ Wlad fight. We’ll see what he does.

Comment

• Dumb guys on this thread. If they were that scared Wilder wouldnt have been invited to commentate. We all know Eddie got Sky Sports Boxing in his palm.

Comment

• Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
                Take away the names, take away the faces and take away the surface meanings and look at what you have at the core of this.

A champion that is saying he doesn’t want to come anywhere too close to hyping up a fight/being associated with his closest rival.

Make of that what you will.
                Brilliant post. Not a good look.

Comment

• Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                  Windmill is all about the money...

He wont be chasing Parker so hard after Oilskin knocks AJ out!!!
                  This is the **** I am talking about. What a complete and utter moron you are. Wilder called out Parker BEFORE AJ FOUGHT KLITS. Wilder wanted two belts on one side and two belts on the other and then everyone unify but Parker ducked him (for good reason he is making 10 mill this fight).

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Bum squad? Do you think Luis Ortiz is a bum?
                    Far from it. Bad thing is Wilder had a genuine fight at 40th fights. Shame.

Comment

• I told yall that AJ is scared to death of Wilder and he doesn't want to fight Wilder. If he is successful in the Parker fight hes gonna announce that he has an injury which will require time off and a couple tune up fights. Mark my Word! AJ knows he can not beat Wilder and thats the reason why we will never see that fight!
                      Last edited by #1DieHardFan; 03-19-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X