Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: I Want To See Spence Steamroll Everybody at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    In another post I said Golden Boy promotions has the third best roster in the United States.
    Matchroom is in England
    Hearn would make Spence into a global star if he became the face of Matchroom USA.

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post
      Hearn would make Spence into a global star if he became the face of Matchroom USA.
      Maybe... I won't say he's not capable of....
      Spence certainly has the skills to be a superstar.
      If he had the right promoter he certainly could become a star

Comment

Maybe... I won't say he's not capable of....
        Spence certainly has the skills to be a superstar.
        If he had the right promoter he certainly could become a star
        Hearn can always put him in with chin for hire Khan to further improve his standing in the UK.

The real money fights are in the US with Thurman and Crawford though. I can see those being on pay per view.

Comment

Originally posted by DaaamnSon View Post
          Hearn can always put him in with chin for hire Khan to further improve his standing in the UK.

The real money fights are in the US with Thurman and Crawford though. I can see those being on pay per view.
          I definitely agree with everything you said. Would love to see Spence knock Khan the fucc out! 😆
          Those would be great fights against Thurman and Crawford. I'm not sure who to Side with on them fights..
          I'll say Crawford outboxes Thurman and it'll come down to if Crawford can withstand Spence's power punches. If he can I think it'll be a split decision win for Crawford. If he can't then Spence stops Crawford in the late rounds.
          And I think Spence will beat Thurman by unanimous decision.
          Those are my predictions...
          Who do you have winning out of those three?

Comment

Spence is in a great spot NOW. He gets to make more fights being his own man, Haymon gets his fighters paid MORE! And this is PRIZE FIGHTING. When Spence gets his first really BIG fight, he will bank more money because of where he stands promotionally. Dont you want boxers to be able to make big fights, because most of you ACT like they are making the fights NOW.

Comment

People talking about GBP only having Canelo and PBC/Haymon have the biggest talents on their roster, yet they're being wasted. When is Spence's next super fight? Who's he fighting again? On what channel? When are the best welters fighting each other? Why is Garcia getting pathetic numbers on Showtime (or whatever tv station he fought on)

When are Spence and Thurman going to fight? 2019? On Showtime? LOL If they were with a big promoter, this would be on PPV. Both in their late 20s, fighting nobodies, fighting once or twice a year getting pathetic numbers on Showtime.

Comment

I don't get it. Why is he wishing Errol Spence well for? He'll never get his hands on him, let alone get his name on a contract to promote him because Uncle Al would never permit it.

Comment

Delahoya.. " I want Canelo to fight GGG 4 times to avoid Charlo and maybe we go down to 154, so Spence pls stay at 147"

Comment

In another post I said Golden Boy promotions has the third best roster in the United States.
                    Matchroom is in England
                    But I didn't respond to that post! The post I responded to didn't limit the debate to only America :P

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      Why not at least take a shot to get Spence? He's a legit throwback fighter. Willing to fight anyone and he beats them up. I hear he has his head on straight and good people around him. He's got all the makings of a star with staying power.
                      For the life of me, I can't understand why Haymon hasn't went all in on Spence.

Comment

Working...
                      X