No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    "It's cool to mess around with the All Star game, but let's not get too crazy about the playoffs". - Lebron on possibly changing the Playoff format

He knows he's got it easy in the Eastern Conference.
    they change the all star format for lebron to have a chance to tie or even overtake all star MVP accolades. now he tied mj. one more to tie kobe.

east vs west, they know lebron doesn't stand a chance of winning another all star mvp

NBA is a lebron's league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Is he possibly due for super max next season?
      The season after next year, this injury has been bothering him since last year's playoffs, I don't think he wants to risk anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        He is doing a D Rose thinking about his next contact if this is true I'd lose respect for Leonard he better look at what happened to Rose in Chicago

I think he's trying to avoid the Rose situation by sitting out. Rose had his career destroyed from overplaying. The Spurs are a lost cause this year and Leonard knows it.

Other teams were equipping their rosters with all stars while the Spurs were content shelling out $100 mill to two guys unable to stay on the court vs elite teams in Gasol/Mills.

Leonard is from LA so I could easily see him playing for Magic's Lakers.

Comment

• Finally basketball is back tonight !

God damn.

Comment

• Curry

Comment

• Curry cooking

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                Curry cooking
                44 points playa 🔥🔥🔥

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                  I think he's trying to avoid the Rose situation by sitting out. Rose had his career destroyed from overplaying. The Spurs are a lost cause this year and Leonard knows it.

Other teams were equipping their rosters with all stars while the Spurs were content shelling out $100 mill to two guys unable to stay on the court vs elite teams in Gasol/Mills.

Leonard is from LA so I could easily see him playing for Magic's Lakers.

After his second injury D Rose was cleared to play by the doctors but he sat out the rest of the year even though Noah and others were playing injured

That's when Bulls fans gave up on Rose and no one cared about him anymore

Comment

• Ahhhhh **** looks like Butler is hurt for real.

Needed help getting off the court.

Damn.

Comment

• Yo boy out here at the Laker game.

We better not lose to a team that's tanking

Comment

Working...
                      X