Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Mayweather looking 20 days out? (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
    It's no secret that if a boxer retires, there is no testing. Floyd retired twice for a long period of time. His last retirement was a scam anyway, and many people predicted he will return, and probably won't be just sitting on his ass but be going through a safe cycle. Now after these pics of gyno and abs, suspicions of using "retirement" to enhance his state rise exponentially. Only naive people would not demonstrate scepticism when looking at the big picture. Even if Floyd juiced, testing leading to the fight won't reveal anything because he's clean now, and he should have been tested regularly during "retirement".
    Man you guys invent more scenarios than Alfred Hitchcok.

Paranoid people often create the crime.

Take your proof to the authority's, write a letter to Donald Trump , send Hauser an email and tell him you have PROOF Floyd is on PEDS and that he pays off 100s of people too keep it quite. are you for real.

Lol you people are oblivious to the fact of if there were any thing other than smoke he would be blown wide open by now, you dumb bastards cant figure out you are not going to rob the bank with the entire world watching, Floyd is too big to be dirty and that's a fact of life youre not aware of yet. if proof of any kind surfaced his blood could be retested at anytime.

I think Floyd is clean, if not it will come to light sooner or later that's how karma works.
    Last edited by Reloaded; 08-07-2017, 04:56 AM.

Comment

So many fitness 'experts' here...smh

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Lol you people are oblivious to the fact of if there were any thing other than smoke he would be blown wide open by now, you dumb bastards cant figure out you are not going to rob the bank with the entire world watching, Floyd is too big to be dirty.
        He retired for a year, and nobody watched him.

Lance juiced for his whole career, was very big to be dirty as well. Got caught only closer to the end of his career. Nobody is stating Floyd is dirty, but this all is suspicious AF. Definitely putting some money on him.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I'm not going to argue with an ignorant fool...I don't care what non-sense you believe.
          That's because you know you are full of chit and you have no where to run, its why you get super defensive and started getting abusive and insulting.

That transformation is 100% achievable naturally in 6 weeks, Anybody who has cut from 13-10% bodyfat would know this, The last 5-10lbs transform your physique. You can cut from 20% -14% loose 20lbs and not notice a huge difference but when those final few lbs come off the muscle appears in its full glory.

Its like when you emboss something with a sheet of kitchen foil, the detail only comes out because the foil is so thin, you only have to add a couple of thin layers of foil and thing embossed won't look nowhere near as sharp, Its the same with having a low bodyfat, when you get to 10% its literally a thin layer of skin covering the muscle, it only take a small layer of fat to hide everything underneath.

put a ripped guy in a skin tight thin compression t shirt that's what a mm or so thick? look how his definition vanishes, if hes truly ripped you will still see his muscles but no where as defined as him shirtless thats the same as having a mm of bodyfat over your body.
          Last edited by GodLike; 08-07-2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I'm lean and ripped. I've been through many cycles of bulking and leaning and know how it's done. No one transforms like that in 6 weeks without PED's...period.
            You sound like your making this up. Nobody says leaning cycle, it's a cut.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              You sound like your making this up. Nobody says leaning cycle, it's a cut.
              I'm dead serious i've literally never heard anybody use the term "leaning" in my life,

Comment

Floyd may well be on something he also may be 100% clean, all i am saying is that his physique is no indicator of that because its entirely achievable naturally.

Comment

google why do you look bigger when you cut, and educate your self bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    All these top guys dope. I'm not hating or whatever you are insinuating.

He has gyno.

I dont care if he is or isn't cheating but the odds are he is on something.

Stop taking it so personally.
                    are you a top guy? if not then how the fuk do you know what top guys take and dont take? let me guess. someone told you they all do PED's? WEAK

Also I had gyno. Got that **** removed surgically. Did steroids aswell (bodybuilding purposes). where the FOOK can you see Floyd having gyno? Gyno is a hard lump right beneath the nipple. does FLoyd have that? no!

Comment

Originally posted by ggg_kz View Post
                      He retired for a year, and nobody watched him.

Lance juiced for his whole career, was very big to be dirty as well. Got caught only closer to the end of his career. Nobody is stating Floyd is dirty, but this all is suspicious AF. Definitely putting some money on him.
                      Lance would be caught today in a hot minute

Comment

Working...
                      X