Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bish azz hoe wanna be G mo****ers. This Jew is your man..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Bish azz hoe wanna be G mo****ers. This Jew is your man..

This guy got me off twice, naturally I was innocent, from a legal standpoint, as usual.. Z is always "el innocente"

http://lawyers.norml.org/california/...anian-31000071

He told the FBI in front of my face to **** themselves, when Charles Schwab found out hat their top tier mo****ers accounts data were hacked, by real hackers, and the hardware was stolen too, outta a secure data center.

To any Charles Schwab lil **** tards... Contact my Jew brother lawyer..

You guys embarrass me... Nothing worse than a stupid Jew. I'm stupid..

Did he get you off twice in the same night?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      This guy got me off twice, naturally I was innocent, from a legal standpoint, as usual.. Z is always "el innocente"

http://lawyers.norml.org/california/...anian-31000071

He told the FBI in front of my face to **** themselves, when Charles Schwab found out hat their top tier mo****ers accounts data were hacked, by real hackers, and the hardware was stolen too, outta a secure data center.

To any Charles Schwab lil **** tards... Contact my Jew brother lawyer..

You guys embarrass me... Nothing worse than a stupid Jew. I'm stupid..
      That's cool but try to remember what your job is.
      Can't be giving different answers when asked.
      It makes it seem like you are lying.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        I'm a problem solver, an expert exposer...

Ask your puppet master how easy it was to enslave you..

In my case.... Me Paul... Caceres.... It took a fine, tall, 175 cm, pretty, pretty lady to break me from fathering more guys like you.

Look son... Your talents be wasted there... You, probably my son, are a very intelligent man(boy).

Ever been in a no win scenario? Time juxtaposes everything, in your case, every ting...sunspace isn't you... If he was, he'd post real questions, that actually require deep thought...

I have zero doubt now... You ain't sunny Divk light...

You'd crush me in dominos... (I'll bet on you, not me)
        You would also make me, not really, but enough to realize... I'm a ****ing idiot..

I won't cut n paste, but my friend for 4 decades, told me/wrote.... "Try again" when I attempted to delegitimize Palestine etc...

Where your boy, the azz clown Kanye stuuuupid...I needs a win over a ****** like him..sad we gotta bring your idol into our previously congenial conversations..

Comment

Lying is natural for ppl like you. Jews, Jews like me died cuz hey couldn't deny the truth of GOD...

I'm no example to follow, I'm a cautionary tale...

Yet your country glorifies da/de white man.... You'll even ****ed up simple sh1112t

Here we go hhhhomie....

I speak and read Hebrew,.... Language of my people, my tribe, my clan. My son speaks Hebrew, knows the Torah,and the Talmud!

Ask your boi to come strong,.... Real strong,..and stop reviving and receiving benefits.... Losing is easy.. It costs nothing.. Literally and figurative -ly. No-- thing..

I get paid.... I gets pizaid, either way....

I love you bro.... But,... Think, rethink... Then we speak..

My ppl made it possible... Never mind..

We gots to crawl, walk.... .... Run,..... And then bring in the Jews... To go into Spacy....

I read, about 10 papers today. From Jew guys who think you are stuuuupid....

When you reply, you will actually be using a lot if jew tech .... Not so much Jamaican bs...

Do you even speak the language of your ancestors?
          Sunspace tried to gimme grief.. Spanish... I speak Spanish, well enough to be sent to Mexico. BofA.. Bank of America...

Ask them to hire you, or your lord and savior sunspace...

You look super stupid right now...

As Bob M sang

'Emancipate yourself from metal slavery......'

Redemption song,... Redeem yourself..from mental slavery.. It's not too late.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            Did he get you off twice in the same night?
            Please tell me we ain't kin....you too stupid...

Comment

retainer? or just hired em when you needed em?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Lying is natural for ppl like you. Jews, Jews like me died cuz hey couldn't deny the truth of GOD...

I'm no example to follow, I'm a cautionary tale...

Yet your country glorifies da/de white man.... You'll even ****ed up simple sh1112t

Here we go hhhhomie....

I speak and read Hebrew,.... Language of my people, my tribe, my clan. My son speaks Hebrew, knows the Torah,and the Talmud!

Ask your boi to come strong,.... Real strong,..and stop reviving and receiving benefits.... Losing is easy.. It costs nothing.. Literally and figurative -ly. No-- thing..

I get paid.... I gets pizaid, either way....

I love you bro.... But,... Think, rethink... Then we speak..

My ppl made it possible... Never mind..

We gots to crawl, walk.... .... Run,..... And then bring in the Jews... To go into Spacy....

I read, about 10 papers today. From Jew guys who think you are stuuuupid....

When you reply, you will actually be using a lot if jew tech .... Not so much Jamaican bs...

Do you even speak the language of your ancestors?
                Sunspace tried to gimme grief.. Spanish... I speak Spanish, well enough to be sent to Mexico. BofA.. Bank of America...

Ask them to hire you, or your lord and savior sunspace...

You look super stupid right now...

As Bob M sang

'Emancipate yourself from metal slavery......'

Redemption song,... Redeem yourself..from mental slavery.. It's not too late.
                I see you got time.
                So what's your job?

Comment

Comment

I see you got time.
                    So what's your job?
                    I'm trying to avoid wasting money, VDI isn't a direction for BofA...

I'm on record for being against this project... Thin clients, etc. bull sh. It...

I refused this project. It can be done, but we'd need to incur big costs,....

I think even your man, couldn't pull it off. I'm the boss for APAC... I report to everyone... I'm accountable to everyone... I get s h I T... From everyone....

I'm a punching bag.... But, I get paid...

Hope this helps?...

Comment

Working...
                    X