No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao - One of The Greatest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    pacquiao is the best fighter of his era pound for pound there's is no doubt about that!
    I agree. Floyd shouldn't be ashamed to be part of that era.

Comment

• Pac beat his opponent in brutal and exciting fashion

floyd beat his opponent in running, hugging and potshoting in a very boring decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmd22360 View Post
        Guilty until proven innocent??? No you're wrong, Manny was tested by VADA, USADA and the boxing jurisdiction and found nothing. Canelo, Mayweather, Morales and others were....Simply said, Manny Pacquiao was one of the greatest boxer of all time in the tradition of Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Louis and others
        So true. While was proven to be a cheater but still his fans think that he's innocent.

Comment

• there will never be another pac for 100 years. a REAL living legend.

Comment

• Michael, please review this article again after Pacquiao's win against a reigning undefeated Welterweight.

Comment

• How old is this article. Pac s best of era.

Comment

• Pac once again proved that why he's the GOAT.

Comment

• This the same guy that wrote the "I Hope...." article right before his bout with One Time? Lol

I wander what he thinks now....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                    Not knowing anything other than Pacquiao the fighter, I can say from that viewpoint an old trainer once said to me that there are very few boxers/fighters that can move AND punch at the same time.

Ali in his prime was able to move around at incredible angles and with speed whilst simultaneously able to throw punches AND defend.

I'm not talking about stepping or hopping, but sliding, pivoting, gliding, leaping almost like a ballet dancer does and able to either attack or defend in split seconds whilst in mid-air. THAT is something extremely rare in a fighter, and Manny in his prime could do it.
                    Roy Jones Junior and a small list of other fighters possessed that natural athletic ability, without needing to set, plant their feet, move their bodies and attack and defend in quick succession. Mind you plenty of fighters come close, but there is, to the trained eye a difference.
                    Float like a butterfly..sting like a bee...Ali..the GOAT

Comment

Working...
                    X