San Francisco, ya gotta do better than this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I doubt it, especially to this degree.

I work downtown, and walk miles over it. Other than an occasional alley that smells a bit like urine, it's nothing like this.

I've never once seen needles or human excrement around.

You see that in CA cities because they've decriminalized certain things, like taking a dump on the street. So obviously you'll see excrement all over the streets. It's not rocket science here.
    Probably right.. Never been to California so can't speak too much on it, could be much worse than I'm imaging. But I've lived in some low income areas in a couple cities and they all were pretty nasty and couldn't go 10 feet without seeing trash and a needle.

Comment

But California is the wealthiest state in the country, how can this be?

Comment

So San Fran is full of shyt?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
          I believe if they did these walk arounds in every city they would all be similar. I could walk down my old street and probably come across 100+ needles, turds, trash, etc. Just to lesser degrees..
          Don't make excuses for this shyt, not in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Don't make excuses for this shyt, not in 2018.
            No excuses... Just pointing out this stuff isn't as uncommon as some would believe

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
              No excuses... Just pointing out this stuff isn't as uncommon as some would believe
              I've live in north Philly since 1990, I have never seen that much human feces then, and North Philly was like a 3rd world country then. San Fran is supposed to be one of the richest cities in the 2018, there's no way this should be happening.

If you have another city in the USA that is that disgusting, i'm all ears.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I've live in north Philly since 1990, I have never seen that much human feces then, and North Philly was like a 3rd world country then. San Fran is supposed to be one of the richest cities in the 2018, there's no way this should be happening.

If you have another city in the USA that is that disgusting, i'm all ears.
                You do notice how my original post said to a lesser degree? I don't think I've ever seen human **** but plenty of dog ****, I don't think that's in any way much better. Can go to a lot of cities in the north east and find a ridiculous amount of needles and trash. Like I said tho I never been to California so I can't compare, it could be 100× worse for all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  what exactly does SF have to do with being liberal? lol as if there arent shlthole republican cities?
                  You really have to try to pretend to be this stupid

Comment

uhm duuuuuh of course it's gonna be fool of poop when you got fags walking around with their gapped bunghole.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      uhm duuuuuh of course it's gonna be fool of poop when you got fags walking around with their gapped bunghole.

Comment

Working...
                      X