Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CRAZY VIDEO!!!] [HUMILIATING!!!] MALIGNAGGI gets EMBARRASSED and OWNED by MCGREGOR!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CRAZY VIDEO!!!] [HUMILIATING!!!] MALIGNAGGI gets EMBARRASSED and OWNED by MCGREGOR!!

The ref's hand looks like it's motioning towards a slip.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
      The ref's hand looks like it's motioning towards a slip.
      I have some connections in the boxing circle, and I've had several people confirm it was a KO. A friend of mine says he was out for at least 4-5 minutes and taken out of the UFC PI on a stretcher BUT haven't had many people confirm this.

Comment

How do you make these titles with a straight face..

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          I have some connections in the boxing circle, and I've had several people confirm it was a KO. A friend of mine says he was out for at least 4-5 minutes and taken out of the UFC PI on a stretcher BUT haven't had many people confirm this.
          You're right Paulie's manager just texted me apparently Mcgregor's right hand hit him so hard he died.

Comment

Still waiting on the video of the knockdown. 5 second clip of the punch landing to Paulie falling or Cortez counting isn't giving away the gameplan and sells even more PPV's.

Comment

Stupid fkin video

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                Why do people like you exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                  Why do people like you exist?
                  No it turns out the rumors were true. I've been banging Paulie's sidepiece for a while and she said that the obsessive texts that usually came in every day from him have stopped. We can only fear the worst.

Comment

You're ******ed, get some help.......

Comment

Working...
                    X