Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-26-2017, 05:09 AM #11
Supreme Doucher

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Dixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond reputeDixie Normis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 450,107,808.07
No Message - Spray_resistant 

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Dixie Normis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 09:56 AM #12
The ugly American

Quoted: 7329 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,011,111,105,560,576.00
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixie Normis View Post
Posted this on Facebook the other day. Even though Hilary looks pissed, it also looks like she is used to this sort of thing happening haha
Exactly.

Hillary does her share of fooling around with other women too. It's not just Bill.

Their marriage was an arrangement from Day 1. She made her bed, and I love laughing at her being forced to lie in it.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:06 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6269 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,000,100,000,000,003,538,944.00
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
It's such a classic Bill Clinton move...and such a huge slap in the face to Hillary...LOL. And as hard as Hillary tried to stare him off his lecherous lusting...he just briefly looked at her and carried on while she slowly turned away and ate it. He totally embarrassed her...as if having to watch the inauguration wasn't enough embarrassment in itself...especially when the guy she lost to brought up all the Bill Clinton dirt to help him win the race. What an election this was. It will never be out-done in a million years.
Yes, this is what I saw out of it. That little look he gives her before he turns back to gaze some more, and she turns away, really speaks volumes. He put her in her place with one quick glance, it was powerful. Like, "b itch, quick looking at me, you're interrupting my show". And she's looking like, "he's at it again..." And like you said, I can only imagine how painful that was for her to be there to begin with. Then to have her husband clearly and obviously ogling the new First Lady, daughter, or probably both, is just icing on the cake.
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 10:32 AM #14
Handsome Boy Male Model

Quoted: 1710 Post(s)
[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute[ DUBBZZ ] has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 265,119,094,819,592,480.00
Total Points: 265,120,310,420,866,688.00
Have a sammich on me. :) - Bossy Sammich - Bossy Gotta keep you fed - Bossy Saturday Sammich! - Bossy Sammich for the lawls! - Bossy 
Father's day sammich! :) - Bossy I've been slacking, you need a sammich - Bossy No Message - Bossy Hungry? - Bossy Happy Birthday - jose830 
Happy B-day.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy birthday, my honky! - Timothy Horton Happy Bday, buddy. - Terrel Happy Birthday ! - BulgariasFinest A gift for my bro's bday! - led* 
Boom! - Tuggers1986 for your help - jazluvr Psycho Dad lmao - -jose- Psycho Dad-lmao-classic - -jose- Your Insight About LeBron's Genius Master Plan is Genius. I Give you this Dollar because that post is straight Money, I hope you are right. - BrushMyHair 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Look at that tight grip around her waist.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
[ DUBBZZ ] is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
and/or, bill, caught, clinton, hillary, ivanka, melania?, ogling

User Tag List