No announcement yet.

The official BrushMyHair Super bowl 50 pictures thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The official BrushMyHair Super bowl 50 pictures thread

The pics that I post from the super bowl will be posted in this thread. All you doubters will be straight jealous after you see the pics

Make sure you get a close up of Cams biceps, they are so nice, no **** !

Comment

I want to see a sign saying Boxingscene.com Burshmyhair with your face and the superbowl in the background or else GTFOH.

Comment

Comment

that paper, Brush...the one that says 'Mak Is The Messiah' needs to be the first pic posted...otherwise, its all bogus and lifted from someone else's camera

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
            I want to see a sign saying Boxingscene.com Burshmyhair with your face and the superbowl in the background or else GTFOH.
            There won't be any face. I will have a piece of paper that tells all my doubters too suck my balls.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              that paper, Brush...the one that says 'Mak Is The Messiah' needs to be the first pic posted...otherwise, its all bogus and lifted from someone else's camera
              Fair enough

Comment

Did you tell the guy that's really go'n that he has to 2 take a sh !t load of pictures 4 you ???

What if he doesn't come through Brush ???

Comment

What a joke this is..

This guy can't get out of his mum's basement and he's talking about going to the SuperBowl! lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                    What a joke this is..

This guy can't get out of his mum's basement and he's talking about going to the SuperBowl! lmao...
                    Only because of the stairs

Comment

Working...
                    X