Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whole spurs team choking.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
      spurs look shooked. another bad 2nd quarter and durant aint even got it going.
      man I think we are about to get swept.

to me this is a rinse and repeat of the 04 playoffs.

Comment

• Unbelievable how bad the Spurs are playing since Game 2. Not sure what happened to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
          man I think we are about to get swept.

to me this is a rinse and repeat of the 04 playoffs.
          still got some hope left.. they played like horseshyt this half and should be down by 20 already. hope somehow the spurs find some cojones in the 3rd.

Comment

• ugly effort from the spurs.We are lucky we didnt get blown out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Popovich View Post
              People call me a hater in San Antonio but Parker is **** as a player.

He plays terrible defense, isn't a leader and doesn't make his teammates better.

He isn't a true PG and unless he is driving and shooting jump shots, he doesn't contribute anything to the team.
              If he Spurs don't win a ship this year they should trade him for a pick this year IMO.

Parker said that he's sprained his ankle so many times that if he were to suffer a bad ankle injury his career would be over. Manu also said he planned on retiring around 2013.

Comment

• Duncan,parker,green need to grow sum balls and step up.

Comment

• What a game!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• OMG this is frustrating as ****, the spurs are just beating themselves.

Comment

• The Spurs have to come back here in the 4th and win, or this series is over.

Comment

Working...
                      X