**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wolfie* View Post
    Josh Hart should start over KCP.
    He will after midseason......................

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
      He will after midseason......................
      How do you feel about Bron coming to your team?

Comment

• Josh Hart is an amazing scorer, and shooter.

Comment

• Time to change the title to the Official LeBron James thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            How do you feel about Bron coming to your team?
            Honestly I don't personally like it... I don't like Lebron I don't like what he stands for... but.................

I'd rather have him on my squad then play against him I respect his game... he is a freak of nature...

at this point anything to get the Lakers back where they belong imma get with...

I will tell you one thing though.... The ONLY way I wear a Lebron anything.........is the day im standing at the parade down Chick Hearn Way celebrating #17.........true story

Comment

• Comment

• A lot of dumbass media sleeping on Kuzma, calling him a role player. I forgive them since they rarely saw any games last season. Kuzma and Ingram gonna eat this year. Believe that.

Comment

A lot of dumbass media sleeping on Kuzma, calling him a role player. I forgive them since they rarely saw any games last season. Kuzma and Ingram gonna eat this year. Believe that.
                  Yeah Kuzma should be the starting shooting guard. Is Ingram going to the bench now that Lebron will be the starting SF? Lonzo trash lol. Hart looks nice probably should try to trade him for a better starting PG. Rondo and Lonzo seem redundant to me both non shooting PGs. I don’t know who’s going to hold down the paint for them either. So Indont see the Lakers getting higher than a 7 or 8 seed and getting eliminated in the first round.

Comment

A lot of dumbass media sleeping on Kuzma, calling him a role player. I forgive them since they rarely saw any games last season. Kuzma and Ingram gonna eat this year. Believe that.
                    Kuzma is an absolutely awful defender

Comment

• Chasing that 4th seed in the West

Comment

Working...
                      X