This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j View Post
    i am familiar with OBEs. that doesn't really have anything to do with religion though. and through training, you can experience this phenomenon more with a better understanding of it. OBEs are very very old. older than religion actually. and methods of using them have been passed down for more than just a few centuries.

i cannot stress enough that it is not religious in nature.

if you personally believe in heaven, cool. but don't assume that there isn't a heaven beyond heaven.

btw, those big crop circle like animals forms that have been around for a long time in places like mexico - know what they are for?

shaman's used them to test students. if they(students) could induce an OBE and travel up a couple hundred feet, they would be able to tell the master shaman what animal is imprinted on the ground. that is part of how shamans get certified. so you would literally have to have this skill to be able to tell what the animal was imprinted on the ground as there were no helicopters hundreds of years ago. pretty interesting ****, right?
    I belive there is a heavn, not sure what it is, but if i'am religous which i'am, though not a practioner of strict following i would still not know what is heaven. But i do know that we have a soul. And if you belive obe are not religous then what are they? I was dealt a blow and was unconsious, when i had my outer body experiance. I seen myself one the ground, lying there as just before i was totaly moviing toward the ceiling and into the sky, heavn? But looking down one last time before i reached the top of the building, there fore leaving the building for some odd reason i looked down. And seeing myself on the ground, looking helpless angered me plenty, that i asked of myself to get up, then in a split of a second or less i went back down into my body, got up and felt fine. They tell me i looked very angry as i got up, but i felt no anger. And till the next day did or evening i realized what had happened. If this even wasn't religous as in i was going to meet GOD? My maker? Then what can explain to where i was going? Where was my soul headed for?

Comment

• Originally posted by tyson View Post
      Please do so

I'm not particular into aliens, ghosts or anything at all.

I observe and take in the information I can find. If I find sufficient evidence or information, or even if I just "feel" or "know" that a particular issue is true, then I accept it and move on.

It wouldn't matter to my existence and search if there were a God, aliens, ghosts or anything else.

What excists, excist. I'm fine with that, so I move on to the next subject.

I wasn't aware of the crop circles being used by shamans, thank you for pointing that out.
      I accept that, so now I will find out how to practice OBE.

I feel you have much of the same mentality as I have described here.
      Would that be accurate?

Seeing, ghost, spirts,saint, looking into the future, asking for signs then getting a sign? thats happend to me. Deja vu, having a dream then reliving it some time later, thats happened to me. How, i don't know i know sometimes in the past more so then recent, I've asked to see certain events or an answer and i've gotten one. Though sometimes i fear seeing what i'am seeing , so i ask not to know the future or get a view of the future. Not that i have powers or anything just some of this stuff has happened to me. I know im not the only one that this has happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by ferocity View Post
        I belive there is a heavn, not sure what it is, but if i'am religous which i'am, though not a practioner of strict following i would still not know what is heaven. But i do know that we have a soul. And if you belive obe are not religous then what are they? I was dealt a blow and was unconsious, when i had my outer body experiance. I seen myself one the ground, lying there as just before i was totaly moviing toward the ceiling and into the sky, heavn? But looking down one last time before i reached the top of the building, there fore leaving the building for some odd reason i looked down. And seeing myself on the ground, looking helpless angered me plenty, that i asked of myself to get up, then in a split of a second or less i went back down into my body, got up and felt fine. They tell me i looked very angry as i got up, but i felt no anger. And till the next day did or evening i realized what had happened. If this even wasn't religous as in i was going to meet GOD? My maker? Then what can explain to where i was going? Where was my soul headed for?
        so you are religious, but don't know the difference between the soul and the spirit?

anyways, why would you automatically assume an OBE is a religious experience? especially as it is known that you don't have to believe in religion of any kind to have an OBE. many athiests have had OBEs.

clearly, you don't know much about OBEs. don't think i'm being an *******. it is just an assessment my good sir.

one - you don't have to be unconscious or near death to have an OBE. many spiritual disciplines practice "going out" on a regular day to day basis. this alone should answer your questions regarding OBEs as having anything to do with visiting the magic genie you mentioned.

as i said earlier, the soul and spirit are different. just like essence, energy, and form are different. different but the same - it really depends what level you are at comprehension wise.

where were you going? wherever you wanted to go. in an OBE, you can simply chill above your body if you want. or you can travel and go somewhere. if you experience this again, you will find that what you do is based on what you are thinking. so thought, or more specifically "intention" is important in what new agey ****s call the "astral realm." there are several "layers" outside of the normal waking reality. i am not an expert in them, but i can tell you that you are not limited to the physical type world as you know and understand it.

i am not an expert on this subject. i limit myself to exploring inside my body more as of now. i have done the OBE thing quite a few times though. but i will have plenty of time for the more exotic practices later. for now, i will focus on the inside of the body.

Comment

• tyson, check your PM box in a minute.

Comment

• Anyone can start a myth...thats all God is...Why does there have to be meaning too life,were born live a little then die...there is no heaven just a 6ft deep hole or a furnace.

Comment

• Originally posted by mofo2 View Post
              Anyone can start a myth...thats all God is...Why does there have to be meaning too life,were born live a little then die...there is no heaven just a 6ft deep hole or a furnace.
              i remember hearing the reason for life is to live.

for some people, simply living is not enough, right?

Comment

Were all here for a short time and obviously need to make the best of it,I can never understand why people are hung up on heaven and hell and all that ****.... your right....some people just living a good life is not enough.

Comment

• Asking another person into your heart definately isn't a good thing.
                  1. there's definately not enough room
                  &
                  2. it's like accpeting a girl into your heart...she's gonna find 23 different ways to destroy it

Comment

so you are religious, but don't know the difference between the soul and the spirit?
                    I've said i don't really practice it or do i go to church but i belive and belive what my moms has told me who is really religous. But no i don't now the difference. Sounds the same too me. Explain?

anyways, why would you automatically assume an OBE is a religious experience? especially as it is known that you don't have to believe in religion of any kind to have an OBE. many athiests have had OBEs.

clearly, you don't know much about OBEs. don't think i'm being an *******. it is just an assessment my good sir.
                    Nor did i say i did. What is told of what happens to our soul from religous point of view makes my OBE, a religous event. If its not then tell me your theory or what you have read or heard?

one - you don't have to be unconscious or near death to have an OBE. many spiritual disciplines practice "going out" on a regular day to day basis. this alone should answer your questions regarding OBEs as having anything to do with visiting the magic genie you mentioned.
                    Only heard of this in movies. Or the Native American getting drunk or smoking whatever to see spirits again movies.

as i said earlier, the soul and spirit are different. just like essence, energy, and form are different. different but the same - it really depends what level you are at comprehension wise.
                    I see you're confused too.

where were you going? wherever you wanted to go.
                    Where was i going straight up into the air into the universe, heaven? I don't know. Its not something that i said look, im out of my body im going straight up into the air, no i was just floating up in the air. And "WANTED"???????????? I don't know what you mean by that but i know for some odd reason i looked down and seen myself get very angry from seeing my image of me on the mat lifeless, as soon i got mad i said, "get up!" and i did very quickly swooshed down and into my body. Can't really say why or how, just know that it was through a sparring when i got caught with a liver shot that put me out.

in an OBE, you can simply chill above your body if you want. or you can travel and go somewhere. if you experience this again, you will find that what you do is based on what you are thinking. so thought, or more specifically "intention" is important in what new agey ****s call the "astral realm." there are several "layers" outside of the normal waking reality. i am not an expert in them, but i can tell you that you are not limited to the physical type world as you know and understand it.
                    I don't know if i could have controlled where i was going cause i didn't really know what was going on. All i know is i had no control of me going up, but i do know that for some odd reason i looked down and seen myself lying on the mat and that angered me and my anger to get off the matt is what brought me back to life. What would have happened had i not looked down? Well, my teammates tell me i was on the mat not even moving for about 30 seconds, then i just got up very angry, though i felt no anger and i was in no pain. Were would i have gone if my soul had left the building? Could i have returned? Who i have waken up in the hospital? I don't know. All i know is what i felt, and where i was and what happend was real.

i am not an expert on this subject. i limit myself to exploring inside my body more as of now. i have done the OBE thing quite a few times though. but i will have plenty of time for the more exotic practices later. for now, i will focus on the inside of the body.
                    Well then tell me your experiances. You seem to doubt mine or its meaning.

You might have been able to control your OBE maybe by knowing what was happening. I had no idea what happened to me. But i do know and belive we have a soul as i call it. Cause i feel for a fact! That had i not looked down, i would not be here today responding to your post. I belive my soul left my body.

Comment

Could also be called boredom. People have everything but it doesn't bring them the joy it used to when they were working for something to achive or buy etc..

Giving and helping brings peace with in.

You could have a ****ty day, but help one person that same day then this turns your day into a great day, you feel complete and unselfish -our sins is what probably make us feel uncomplete.

Comment

Working...
                      X