No announcement yet.

Bert Sugar Interview: "Primo Carnera Kills Wladimir Klitschko"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
    That's stupid and Bert Sugar loses all credibility saying **** like that. We all know that Primo Carnera was a tall guy found in a circus to represent Mussolini's Italy. A REAL hypejob who couldn't box, just a big strong guy. Primo Carnera is like K1's Hong Man Choi.
    Wlad on the other hand is a real HW champ who beat all legit challengers and had a brillant amateur career. If you agree with what Bert said, you must be out of your ****ing mind.
    Carnera's style is identical to Vitali's by saying Carnera can't box you're saying Vitali can't, don't make judgments if you haven't seen them fight.

If Sugar was going to loose credibility he would of done already regarding some things he say's and his lists are ridiculous, yet he still knows plenty more then most people on this forum.
    Last edited by NChristo; 07-05-2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Bert Sugar is just another pathetic Klitschko hater. He's an old senile moron who threw his credibility out the window a long time ago. Take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Primo "14 losses" Carnera = Wladimir KO2 Ray Austin

Wlad would destroy Carnera with the first power punch he lands.

Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 07-05-2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post
        Carnera is just another pathetic Klitschko hater. He's an old senile moron who threw his credibility out the window a long time ago. Take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Primo "14 losses" Carnera = Wladimir KO2 Ray Austin

Wlad would destroy Carnera with the first power punch he lands.

He died long before the Klitschkos were born, but I see what you mean, anyone who thinks the Klits aren't the best Heavyweights ever are Klit haters who know nothing, even when dead.

Another who has never seen Carnera fight, as Abbey said before, Vitali is a carbon copy of him, don't expect you too have seen anyone pre Klitschkos fight though so it was too be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
          He died long before the Klitschkos were born, but I see what you mean, anyone who thinks the Klits aren't the best Heavyweights ever are Klit haters who know nothing, even when dead.

Another who has never seen Carnera fight, as Abbey said before, Vitali is a carbon copy of him, don't expect you too have seen anyone pre Klitschkos fight though so it was too be expected.
          My bad, I meant to say Bert Sugar in my first paragraph. The post has been edited.

Carnera a "carbon copy" of Vitali?

wow, that's pure stupidity right there.

You, that ****** abbey and any other ****** who agrees with Sugar should do us all a favor and kill yourselves.

Anyone with at least one brain cell knows that either Klitschko easilys destroys that punching bag freakshow Primo "14 losses" Carnera.
          Last edited by Steelhammer2011; 07-05-2010, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelhammer2010 View Post

Carnera a "carbon copy" of Vitali?

wow, that's pure stupidity right there.

You, that ****** abbey and any other ****** who agrees with Sugar should do us all a favor and kill yourselves.

Anyone with at least one brain cells knows that either Klitschko would easily destroy the punching bag freakshow Prime "14 losses" Carnera.

Words of a man with who only knows about the Klitschkos, really shows how old you are as well, go kill myself because I told you that Vitali is identical to Carnera, pretty mature, what are you 10 or something ?.

I never said Carnera beats them by the way and neither did Abbey, you should learn to read better.
            Last edited by NChristo; 07-05-2010, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Carnera's style is identical to Vitali's by saying Carnera can't box you're saying Vitali can't, don't make judgments if you haven't seen them fight.

If Sugar was going to loose credibility he would of done already regarding some things he say's and his lists are ridiculous, yet he still knows plenty more then most people on this forum.
              No , that's bull****. Carnera is nothing like Vitali, learn about the history of boxing, Carnera was rubbish. I've seen a lot of Carnera fights and i can only tell you about how big of a bum this guy was. The only similarity is that both have a mechanical style but Vitali has WAY better power, handspeed, is very smart, has footwork and an excellent defense. So to tell that Vitali = Carnera is a nonsense. It's like comparing Liston to Sam Peter coz both are punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Junito-Rulez View Post
                No , that's bull****. Carnera is nothing like Vitali, learn about the history of boxing, Carnera was rubbish. I've seen a lot of Carnera fights and i can only tell you about how big of a bum this guy was. The only similarity is that both have a mechanical style but Vitali has WAY better power, handspeed, is very smart, has footwork and an excellent defense. So to tell that Vitali = Carnera is a nonsense. It's like comparing Liston to Sam Peter coz both are punchers.
                Go read my post again, you even bolded me saying that his style was the same, of which you just did as well, did I say anything else being similar between them ?.

They hold there hands in the same stance, move the same, jab the same etc, Vitali has him beat in all intangibles by far though.

Instead of me learning parts of the history of boxing which I already know, you should learn to read correctly and in context instead of trying to insult me.
                Last edited by NChristo; 07-05-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

I would pick Ray Austin over Carnera in their primes. Seriously.

Comment

Anyone who has seen Carnera knows his style is almost the same as Vitali's, not sure how anyone could not agree with that but its obv that Vitali would beat him so i don’t know why people get so sensitive on that. There styles are similar but Vitali is much better.

Comment

Carnera would kill Wlad? That's like saying Julius Long or Tyson Fury kills Wlad. Just ridiculous.

Primo Carnera wouldn't last 2 rounds with either Klit.

Comment

Working...
                      X