Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    lol.. slow down there playa
    Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Damn, took you this long to reply. where have you been? Someone's A -NUS??
    Sorry fellas, try again. It's ok. When Hillary wins the big one, holla back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      like trump's win over hillary was a fluke?!

Comment

I love reading the floIV fans. They got mad and super jealous that pac won.

Comment

Sure! I'll holla back. Get your bearings straight first, and your equilibrium back. You got Rocked hard by my stiff jabs. Don't want you dying yet. There is more to come. I still want another KO hehe!!

You'll need your A game. So be ready.

Comment

Sure! I'll holla back. Get your bearings straight first, and your equilibrium back. You got Rocked hard by my stiff jabs. Don't want you dying yet. There is more to come. I still want another KO hehe!!

You'll need your A game. So be ready.
            Yaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! Stick with conspiracy videos and memes.

Comment

Even an old pac is still a nightmare to all the top ww today.

Comment

Oh, I see.. So like I said your analogy is still that PAc is like, Hillary, and since you also mentioned Trump's win was a Fluke. So Pac did win! and since Trump is FLoyd, Floyd's win is a Fluke! According to your analogy. I guess if you put it that way. I'm okay with how you represent Hillary.

Well...spoon23 with the unexpected e-domination lol.

It's not spin when your own words get thrown back at you.... it's just your own words getting thrown back at you.

Dunn took a knee like a certain Argentinian in this thread.

Comment

Yaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! Stick with conspiracy videos and memes.
                  but isnt that what your doing here?? come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    but isnt that what your doing here?? come on man.
                    No western. It is a fact there was no VADA testing for the fight. It isn't a conspiracy theory. Any suspicion is a direct result of that.

Now speculating if Matthysse got paid to quit, that is conspiracy theory.

Comment

No western. It is a fact there was no VADA testing for the fight. It isn't a conspiracy theory. Any suspicion is a direct result of that.

Now speculating if Matthysse got paid to quit, that is conspiracy theory.
                      but you're accusing pac of juicing because of that!! practice what you preach man!

Comment

Working...
                      X