No announcement yet.

Name a more exciting boxer at 39 than Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name a more exciting boxer at 39 than Pacquiao

Who’s offering more excitement at 39 years old in the history of this sport than Oldie pacman?

This is not about hyping up the win, or making it in any way seem like an excellent paramater for his future fights.
    Its about appreciating what he still brings to the table at 39. A whole diff level of nostalgia. He can still get the crowd roaring and off their feet.

We indeed got a treat from the Horn and Matthysse fights. No matter how irrelevant those fights for you.

Though I personally think he should retire
    whether he loses to Spence crawford thurman them fights would be fireworks while they last.
    Last edited by dibzvincent143; 07-19-2018, 12:37 AM.

Archie Moore?????

Last edited by Larry the boss; 07-19-2018, 12:42 AM.

Comment

As a PAcquiao fan, it's getting tired to see all these threads pop up every hour with Flowmos and P4actards going at it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        As a PAcquiao fan, it's getting tired to see all these threads pop up every hour with Flowmos and P4actards going at it again.
        With all their hate to pacman i want to hear who they’d actually name more exciting at 39

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          lol Yeah, it just means one thing..

Half of the world saw Pacquiao win, and half of the world saw Floyd win, meaning all know nothing was concluded in the first fight. That's why there is unfinished business. Rematch is inevitable, but we all know Floyd will rather quack, which shows who really got game.

Comment

Luis Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
              With all their hate to pacman i want to hear who they’d actually name more exciting at 39
              There aren't many 39 year old fighters to choose from! If he had handled his money better I bet he wouldn't be fighting now.

Comment

Originally posted by CoachMac34 View Post
                There aren't many 39 year old fighters to choose from! If he had handled his money better I bet he wouldn't be fighting now.
                Oh but there’s many. Hopkins, marquez, floyd to name a few in this era.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  Oh but there’s many. Hopkins, marquez, floyd to name a few in this era.
                  Sorry but none of those names that you mentioned makes me think of "excitement" when I think of them. As much as I liked Marquez and he has been in a couple of good fights, he needed a guy who was willing to come at him or else it would be a snooze fest. Marquez prefers to counter you ....

and remember, the question was at 39 years of age.

Floyd? Go look at the Baldomir fight? People were booing and leaving ..... Floyd's "action" fights was caused by his opponents trying to create "action" NOT because of Floyd!!!

Manny instead is a guy who thinks offense but has underestimated defensive skills too.

Last edited by ADP02; 07-19-2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

so ya'll are just going to ignore my post? the guy with the most ko's in boxing history?

Comment

Working...
                    X