• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abovetheclouds View Post
    7PM SKY Action

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
      You think Cheeseman could get the stoppage?.
      I think Bellotti and Cheeseman both get the stoppage.

Comment

Even money for both. Going to have a lil dabble. Thought's on Watkins vs Okolie?. (Sorry for the 21 question's).
        I've not looked too much in to that one as i don't know much of Watkins so assumed an Okolie win. Have you seen much of Watkins - is he any good?

Comment

• i reckon okolie might get the stoppage there lads

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

How upsetting no Errol Spence on TV. Two world title fights in USA not one PPV. Then we're stuck with Katie Taylor fronting as the World Champ for the Dillian Card. I don't mean to be vulgar because I want to see Whyte do well but what trash. We're getting fleeced. You're best off attending instead of paying to watch on TV.
                  So is every PPV on Sky Box Office from now on £19.99?

I wasn't in the country for Bellew v Haye 2 but I'm sure the first fight was £16.99?

Also Kell Brook PPV's were £16.99 for GGG etc.

I thought only AJ fights are priced at £19.99

Comment

The second fight was 16.99. 19.95 on V Media. Life is starting to become a joke financially. Wages are hardly rising but we're expected to pay more for less quality than in the past. 80k houses now 375k in London. Despite any statistic you pull out, the wages have hardly increased. Standard of living has gone down while technology has improved. Buses in London were 40p. We pay more for smaller chocolates. What's happened to the UK?. Where's my Sky subscription money going?.

What is life I ask?!. (Sorry for venting).
                    Haha I completely agree with you mate.

You only have to look at the high street to see that the UK is in big trouble. We don't own or produce anything anymore.

Another recession on the way surely.

Not sure if the Whyte v Parker card is worth £19.99 but I'll end up paying it rather than spending £80 plus if I watch it in a pub

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X