Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Still 'Definitely Interested' In Fighting Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Spence Still 'Definitely Interested' In Fighting Keith Thurman

Errol Spence Jr.-Terence Crawford has supplanted Spence-Keith Thurman as the fight within the welterweight division. Crawford arguably is the best boxer, pound-for-pound, in the sport. Spence also is a consensus top-10 fighter on credible pound-for-pound lists. Thurman, meanwhile, hasn't fought since edging Danny Garcia by split decision in their 12-round, 147-pound title unification fight 15 months ago. Elbow surgery and a hand injury have prevented Thurman from fighting since their March 2017 bout in Brooklyn and halted his momentum.
    [Click Here To Read More]

if thurman somehow regains his past form.. I think he can outbox Spence..but right now I'm picking Spence based on activity

Comment

War Spence sleep Thurman, smoke Bud and retire Pacquiao for good?

Comment

Thurman vs Spence will take sometime to make because Thurman may require two or three fights after his long lay off before he can fight Spence.

Spence should forget this fight network excuse and go after Crawford.

Comment

Thurman is semi retired. Forget this guy.

Spence should fight Garcia -Porter winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
            if thurman somehow regains his past form.. I think he can outbox Spence..but right now I'm picking Spence based on activity
            Agreed. The worst case would be he comes back for a tune up and gets injured again lol.

Comment

spents needs to move up to 160 far to big for 147

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Indeed I would not be surprised if he retired for good.

Comment

Garcia vs. Porter winner, then Crawford! Thurman didn't want that smoke when he was healthy! You can forget it now!

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Spence should fight Garcia -Porter winner.
                    That's actually his plan. He was saying that the winner "had" to fight him. Maybe it's a PBC thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X