This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Word is Roman met with him and is okay paying his buyout clause now.

Gonna have to hit the ground running. Playing like Napoli right from the start.
    Napoli has already sacked him and appointed Ancelotti. No buyout clause needed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      On what basis would you want Sarri over Rodgers?

Then i’ll answer my bit
      Sarri gets his team playing an incredible brand of football. Their pressing/press resistance is amazing to watch. Just got Napoli a record number of points with a wafer thin squad.

Rodgers had a good season about 4 years ago but has been out the wilderness in Scotland for a couple of years whilst Sarri has been coaching and improving big players.

It isn't a hipster thing to rate Sarri or Napoli. Literally every one of their games is on UK tv. They were objectively brilliant to watch this season.

Maybe some of the players won't be able to handle the new philosophy and it'll take a bit of a rebuild (similar to Pep clearing out our first team fullbacks/keepers when he got here). Doubt you'll get bored watching Chelsea under Sarri though.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
        Sarri gets his team playing an incredible brand of football. Their pressing/press resistance is amazing to watch. Just got Napoli a record number of points with a wafer thin squad.

Rodgers had a good season about 4 years ago but has been out the wilderness in Scotland for a couple of years whilst Sarri has been coaching and improving big players.

It isn't a hipster thing to rate Sarri or Napoli. Literally every one of their games is on UK tv. They were objectively brilliant to watch this season.

Maybe some of the players won't be able to handle the new philosophy and it'll take a bit of a rebuild (similar to Pep clearing out our first team fullbacks/keepers when he got here). Doubt you'll get bored watching Chelsea under Sarri though.
        I want Rodgers because he knows the club. He’s literally worked with our youth team and he’s won two consecutive trebles. More importantly he speaks the language.

Sarri will be a sitting duck from day 1

Comment

• Greetings from Kiev

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
            Greetings from Kiev
            Pics or gtfo.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              Why the hate?

Didn't you want Rodgers Sparked? On what basis do you take Rodgers over Sarri?
              I let Sparked answer first. My thoughts on it isn't really hate.

It's more that Chelsea don't give chances to managers at all. He's going to have to finish top 4, win a trophy and really shake up the first team. While the club has shown an unwillingness to spend like before.

I mean, they spent less than Everton and Crystal Palace most recently and they bought Palmieri, Rudiger, Drinkwater, and Barkley. Sarri will get Jake Livermore instead of Jorginho if all things remain the same.

Recipe for failure.

Comment

• o well lads the day of days has arrived. the pool are there in the final and having already booked a holiday with the bird. and a wedding to go anall i coudnt afford to go. my lad is there and il be there in spirit but **** me it sucks

Comment

• Lets go Liverpool!

3-1

Comment

• Good luck to Liverpool!

Not cheering on an English side in a European final is just too petty.

Also the biggest game in footy is on today. The play off final. Would like JT and Villa up
                    But I like Fulham too.

Apparently Liverpool only gain a further £4.5 mill for winning the CL than coming runners up.

Nuts when you consider the money involved.

Play off game winner is worth at least £180 million and going up by another £100 mill if they don’t get relegated. Crazy figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Ox View Post
                      Greetings from Kiev
                      Hey mate, need a help man. If you're in Kiev, please help me look for this bird. Her name is Valentina Kotic (she said kotic mean cat in Ukrainian)

Just tell her to create an account here and pm me if you do find her. Will drop you a couple of epoints if you are able. Thanks fam.

Comment

Working...
                      X