• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    HYPOCRITE in the house
    I don't think you know what a hypocrite is

Go find a dictionary, son.

What YOU did was hypocritical. What I did was simply changing my mind. If you say you're going to go to the theater, then you don't go, is that hypocritical you dumb fvvck

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
      name the 8 divisions

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Holy ****, give it up dude
      Listen to Sugar Adam Ali, Bambam182. You have been raped in here to even continue on. Count your loses. You have to realized you can never have Tyrone in real life..

You can only wish you can have the likes of Travolta, Stallone, Floyd, Bieber.. Accept that they are only going to be in your dreams..

OH TYRONE!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
      Any of these men can be in your dreams.. Tyrone is anyone you wish for Bambam, but only in your dreams..

Anyone..

Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
      i have to give you credit. You are getting raped on this thread
      Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      BAM BAM gets raped again....:AOR:
      BAMBAM WASN'T RAPED!!

Nothings broken shush!!

BAMBAM182 still thinks he STILL got a VIRGIN ass - hole hahahaha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

What YOU did was hypocritical. What I did was simply changing my mind. If you say you're going to go to the theater, then you don't go, is that hypocritical you dumb fvvck
        What's even dumber than what you just said is not realizing what you said and doing it over and over again.. You said you will leave? Then why are You are still here? I think that's dumb as fuvk hahaha!!

As I quote Albert Einstein, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread
        I ended my countdown, You flaked off. You're not returning right? Why are you still here?

No, I will not post in your dumb ass thread.
        Then, if this is a dumbass thread. And you're in here posting page after page of your pain and useless drivel. Does it mean your dumb too? And why are you still here? hahaha!!

Back at you biatch!! hahaha!!

Insane in the membrane hahaha!!

Now I'll let your thread die.
        And yet you are still here Travesty.. Why are you still here?

Insane in the Membrane..

Insane in the Brain!!

Insane in the Membrane.. Insane in the Brain!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-04-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• travsB is like a desperate ex.. how many times did he said he wasnt gonna return back to your thread? but he keeps coming back .. !!

its over travs... you got used, abused and toss back out to the streets where you belong.

Comment

I don't think you know what a hypocrite is

Go find a dictionary, son.

yet the circus monkey who does tricks still begs for Spoon's attention

hypocrisy is when what you actually agree in real life is different to what you actually do. Like wanting to stay away from a thread and yet you posted countless posts in a thread you didn't want to go to. That is contradicting your own words, that 's hypocrisy.

you dumbass hahaha!!!
            Last edited by Gigantes; 05-04-2018, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post

hypocrisy is when what you actually agree in real life is different to what you actually do. Like wanting to stay away from a thread and yet you posted countless posts in a thread you didn't want to go to. That is contradicting your own words, that 's hypocrisy.

you dumbass hahaha!!!
              Go get a dictionary. You are dumb as bricks and you continue to embarrass yourself

So if you agree to not go to a party and then change your mind, you are a hypocrite?

You PacRoaches are dumb as fvvck

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                travsB is like a desperate ex.. how many times did he said he wasnt gonna return back to your thread? but he keeps coming back .. !!

its over travs... you got used, abused and toss back out to the streets where you belong.
                You still trying after the beating you are currently taking? Lmaoooooo. Suit ya self, homie.

Don’t feel bad for you at all now. You’re gonna be taking those lumps for the rest of your existence here.

Comment

Go get a dictionary. You are dumb as bricks and you continue to embarrass yourself

So if you agree to not go to a party and then change your mind, you are a hypocrite?

You PacRoaches are dumb as fvvck

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    travsB is like a desperate ex.. how many times did he said he wasnt gonna return back to your thread? but he keeps coming back .. !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      What's even dumber
                      Why not just keep it real, Spoon? You are upset that I write here because it’s a reminder that you backed down multiple times and don’t have any faith in what you’ve tried to accomplish here.

If you did, you would have accepted the challenge by now that was issued by multiple posters. You bowed down to me, you bowed down to ShoulderRoll, and you bowed down to Bam Bam. You gotta live with that, just like Pac’s loss, for the rest of your life, pvssy boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X