No announcement yet.

WWF stars from the 90s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
    I much preferred the 80's. Wrestlers like One Man Gang and Bam Bam Bigelow.Those guys were super athletic giants...no juice required. And of course there were the flashy colorful dudes like Brutus Beefcake, Koko B Ware and the Honky Tonk Man. Those were the days when you could get half a dozen matches a show. These days the first 20 mins is all in ring chit chat advertising some upcoming PPV or another. And let's face it...for hardcore wrestling fans...who wants to watch an.hour detailing John Cenas wedding plans? As kids we used to think wrestling was real. Now with reality tv backstage...the shine has gone off it somewhat.

Bam bam Bigelow was 90's, wasn't he?

talk about big athletic dudes, remember Big Van Vader?

At over 400 pounds he could do a moonsault

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Paul Bearer (Pallbearer)

Comment

Originally posted by The Ox View Post
        WCW was like supermarket own brand cola tbh
        yeah but WCW had Lucha Libre guys like rey and guerrero... that was the game changer for me and my friends n fam

Comment

80's WWF >>> 90's WWF

greatest final move in wrestling

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Brutus Beefcake The Barber
            That sounds like such a horrible gimmick, but that dude made it work.

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            I was so much of a wrestling fan it is unbelievable. The day I heard it wasn't real I nearly fainted.
            I was a big boxing and martial arts fan as a kid. I'd pretty much figured it out on my own, but when I was in 6th grade dad confirmed it.

That was in the middle of the 80s boom. I had alot friends who watched it and believed it that I didn't tell them was scripted.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              80's WWF >>> 90's WWF

One of my favorites.

People hated him, but the hot women made out with the guy.

One of the greatest heels.

Comment

Oh yeah, gotta add Austin and Rock if talking about the '90s. I was more of a WCW fan in the '80s to early '90s because of Ric Flair and all the 4 Horseman guys (Tully, Arn, Windham, Ole), plus Road Warriors, Sting, Steamboat, Jay Youngblood. They had most of the best workers. At least until guys like Bret Hart and Dynamite Kid came into their own, Curt Hennig debuting in 1988.

Comment

Man, I used to like them all back when I was younger. I hated Hogan for some reason though.

Legion of Doom, Mr.Perfect, Big Boss Man, the Undertaker, The Bull Dog, Bret Hard, Million Dollar Man, The Warrior.

As a kid I liked a few that none of my mates seemed to like, guys like the Warlord, Rick Martel. I.R.S and Papa Shango.

Comment

Wcw was a bunch of older 80s early 90s wwf Guys, nothing beats the attitude era of wwf that was grade A entertainment fake or not. Stone cold, taker and the ministry of darkness, rock, nation of domination, Kane, michaels, Hart, mankind, the whole dx, shamrock, angle.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      The best one, ever:

A true master of his craft.
                      I read somewhere that Ted Debiase gave that kid the $500 after the show

Comment

Working...
                      X